Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like the new opener, not the song but the animation.

I liked this episode though, was very good. The first thing I thought when Inoue said "take me up there" was, wtf are you going to do up there but get in the way?!? Sit your ass down and wait for him to come back, unless you can fight or at the bare minimum protect yourself then don't get in the way...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I don't even think there's a numerical value for how brutal this episode was. If you've read the manga, and you thought the beating was bad then, then just wait until you've seen it animated. It's "OMGWTFSWEETJESUSALMIGHTY" brutal. I've never seen so many "Where is your God now?" moments in one episode lol. Ulquiorra was badass the whole entire episode.

I remember reading this part in the manga and saying that I've never seen a main character so clearly and blatantly outmatched in any anime/manga I've read to date. This episode magnified that feeling by (insert any number higher than Infinity here) times. And then end of the episode..... Sweet Jesus, the end of the episode. It ended exactly where I knew it would, I was expecting it. But still, that was heavy lol. Hands down, Best Bleach episode to date.
    Agreed, Ichigo seems so broken spirit-wise, if I hadn't read the manga I would be wondering if there was a god myself. Why can't every episode be like this? The prodution value on this episode was INCREDIBLE. The angles, animation and music was all timed PERFECTLY. It really gave a sense of engagement and immersion, this is what Bleach should be, not that stupid stupid crap Chad and Abarai were doing. This episode had purpose, to blow my mind. Who else thought that last OST at the end was just amazing??

Best Bleach Episode ever.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

havent been watchin beach because of the fillers, but afro thunda's persuasion had me curious, and all i can say is wow. What an epic episode.

awesome chapter.i like the way ichigo got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Agreed, Ichigo seems so broken spirit-wise, if I hadn't read the manga I would be wondering if there was a god myself. Why can't every episode be like this? The prodution value on this episode was INCREDIBLE. The angles, animation and music was all timed PERFECTLY. It really gave a sense of engagement and immersion, this is what Bleach should be, not that stupid stupid crap Chad and Abarai were doing. This episode had purpose, to blow my mind. Who else thought that last OST at the end was just amazing??

Best Bleach Episode ever.
    I haven't been able to focus on anything else. I have been hunting for that OST for all day. I have gone through most of the Bleach soundtracks so far including the movie ones. Must find it. Too epic to resist.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    I haven't been able to focus on anything else. I have been hunting for that OST for all day. I have gone through most of the Bleach soundtracks so far including the movie ones. Must find it. Too epic to resist.
    I recognised all the OST's in this episode. Which one are you looking for?

Man this was so good I had to watch it twice.

Damn good episode yo. Next week Hollow Ichigo 2, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Man this was so good I had to watch it twice.
    Me too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member
    It is an amazing episode... Next week should kickass too... This fight is probably the best in bleach.. unless im forgetting one of them... But its just amazing.

This has to have been one of the best ever. I'm pkeased and impressed.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !