Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Two Fruits

Doru doru no mi and some heat based fruit together would be convenient if someone wanted their privates waxed.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It is said that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Everyone wants Sasuke's body. Why do you think Naruto is after him?

The Ultimate DF combo for perverts

Doa doa nomi plus the invisibility DF. No bathroom is safe now XD

PS: try to top that shock!!
    Last edited by arisart; 05-18-2010 at 03:47 AM.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The Ultimate DF combo for perverts

Doa doa nomi plus the invisibility DF. No bathroom is safe now XD
    Man that would be nami and robins nightmare if Sanji could those which would be his dream
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

but can't you go into another little dimension with the Doa Doa no mi anyways so your invisible to begin with? lol, but to top it I would choose the Noro Noro beam and the shapeshift fruit. I could change into someone creepy and chase a girl then slow her down and get my creep on while she is all slow motion-y but never get in trouble since they would never know what I looked like. And of course I would escape by making her slow so I couldn't get chased but not before making a copy of her and doing stuff while running away hahaha
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    but can't you go into another little dimension with the Doa Doa no mi anyways so your invisible to begin with? lol, but to top it I would choose the Noro Noro beam and the shapeshift fruit. I could change into someone creepy and chase a girl then slow her down and get my creep on while she is all slow motion-y but never get in trouble since they would never know what I looked like. And of course I would escape by making her slow so I couldn't get chased but not before making a copy of her and doing stuff while running away hahaha
    rofl xD

Isn't it interesting how most of us find the less powerful and more unique DF abilities to be the cooler ones and the more fun ones? I think thats what I love about OP the most, the super powerful guys aren't always the coolest

The Gomu Gomu no mi and the Supa Supa no mi. Stretchy arms and fingers that are as sharp as razors!
    A pie in the sky?

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    What about Doa Doa + Nikyu Nikyu? Imagine how confused would be your target being repelled to cross hundreds of dimensional doors! xD

I was wondering one to mix with Baku Baku, but that ability is sheer coolness by itself. xD

hm, the best DF fruit combo would have to be the gumo-gumo + supa-supa (that is luffy's fruit blended with mr. 1's)

you'd be stretchy + hard as steal, giving new meaning to the gumo-gumo pistol (or any other of luffy's abilities)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

hey its been a while and here is another Ice-Ice Fruit and Akainu's fruit then u have the power of both cold and hot
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

woundt he melt himself then

how about the miss valintins kilo fruit and a grow fruit that makes the body bigger (like a gigant)