5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 595 Discussion/596 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    dang cross, beating me to it

Anyway, i think that this mystery man talking to doflamingo is actually vegapunk. it'd explain why doflamingo had control of the pacifistas during the war and when kicking moria's ass.
    And i dont know about you guys but for some reason i always assumed vegapunk was some old man but for him to turn out young would be a surprise to everyone if they thought the same as i did.
    And when doflamingo said "no matter how much power you hold with the government, im a pirate you're not my boss" he could've just said high-ranking official if he was a military person.Plus the jacket that guy was wearing looked like a labcoat basically with fur on it

So yeah, if that guy turns out to be Vegapunk, you heard it from me first!

Oh....and time-skip confirmed! All you time-skip haters better prepare for the most epic time-skip you've ever seen!
    Last edited by One Piece; 08-05-2010 at 07:12 AM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

man after this chapter a bunch of people will say there will be a time skip but i still dont think thats right i think oda will do some training and it may take awhile but i dont think he will skip through it maybe just go in and out but an way

drake was BAD A** so was law, BB was soso but boney huh who would have guessed it but what do you think is up with her and red dog? and is drake seeking kiadus position or what?
    no i dont think BB took out capone, i am going back to thinking its oda bringing shiki in to the main story line maybe? and moris is alive I TOLD YOU ALLLLLLL
    haha and i even told you id tell you i told you so SO HAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I liked seeing how devoted his crew members are to him. They wanted to get stronger not for themselves, but for him.

Good chapter.

Awesome chap. I agree with One Piece here, it could be Vegapunk. So the time skip is more likely now more than ever. I don't know why the BB crew were running away from Akainu. Seems they are not that confident to took one admiral down.

sig made by me

you know,for self-claiming to be "the strongest person in the world" and having 2 DFs, BB sure is a pussy and his crew is whiny. Auger and Shiryuu are the only true bad-ass ones imo

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Awesome chapter but what's new?

Biggest disappointment to me was shiryuu's name to shiliew for me it killed his character but I know he'll pick it back up in time. Even if it sounds like silly ew! Bonney probably has some terrible pass like Robin with the WG, will probably get a arc with her then a bunch of people thinking she'll join the strawhats blah blah blah. Drake was bad*ss, Law's playing it smart and Apoo was hilarious his page reminded me of back on how the SH's used to adventure miss those fools. What I think was the best part of this chapter was Chopper!!! All the failures he encounter till now leading up to this point! I was beginning to think he just become the crew's mascot or something but him saying "I become a real monster" was the best part of this chapter for me. Zoan Awaken Form Monster Point Beast Chopper w/e you guys want to call it, its coming!! Besides chopper I like how they showing Akainu in the new world dealing Justice. Also how Blackbeard crew shows he can't take on a admiral yet. Strictly speaking glad the Admirals still hold up well being a threat still to all pirates (Akainu>Sengoku?) looking forward to seeing how the chaos ends up in the new world.

As for my predictions I think Zoro's part is when will get the message explain to us, being on how he was the only one to not get it. I can see Mihawk explaining it to him, I know he's not a straw hat but IF THERE WAS ANYONE who can understand the straw hat message not being part of the crew it be Mihawk. Also think Robin won't get a power boost but more of cover ops boost for her intelligence and what not. Brook I don't know really learn a new melody? Nami is obvious, Franky is one I really want to see especially from his last panel. Usopp I still can't see anything for him.

[U]PS: Jump break next week (Not a Oda break) so we can expect a epic chapter 596 in 2 weeks but that goes without saying for the rest of one piece.[/U]
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-06-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if BB's crew fell apart. Just look at how much they are bitching.

Vegapunk = Sabo.

lol, maybe that cannonball made him a super genius or something and dragon or somebody dropped him off on that island frankys on now

Spoiler!