Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 584 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

One Piece One Piece 584 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I wonder what/who killed/caused Sabo's death?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

wow that was obvious that held die but I wish I knew how
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

So many deaths in one piece lately, oda sure is making the manga darker especially with the whole "Blackbeard releasing level 6 and making them kill each other" from a few chapters ago.

Honestly this whole sabo side story doesn't interest me, and dadan was a huge letdown, I was expecting her/him to be some ultimate bad ass but it seems she's just a small timer like the bandits from luffys village. I guess we'll see how she deals with the pirates and then I can decide. garp did mention her having some major crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Electros View Post
    So many deaths in one piece lately, oda sure is making the manga darker especially with the whole "Blackbeard releasing level 6 and making them kill each other" from a few chapters ago.

Honestly this whole sabo side story doesn't interest me, and dadan was a huge letdown, I was expecting her/him to be some ultimate bad ass but it seems she's just a small timer like the bandits from luffys village. I guess we'll see how she deals with the pirates and then I can decide. garp did mention her having some major crimes.
    Stop fucking crying. People complained no one dies in One Piece. And when people do oh he making the manga dark. Go read Hello Kitty. No one dies in that.

thought sabo is out there in present time...
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

tenryobito ? lol xD

Yeah I have been slowly losing interest in the current plot in this manga. The end of the war disappointed me and this arc seems kind of pointless as well. Of course this is all my opinion.

Now that Ace is dead I personally don't care about how he and Luffy met and now that I have seen it I don't really like Ace's character as much. I find that when you do flashbacks while the person is still alive it has a bigger emotional impact when they die.

By the way Handbanana your avatar is freaking me out. lol

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.