One Piece 635 Discussion / 636 Predictions

Chapter 635: "So Grotesque I Could Fly" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/635

Alternative Release :

MangaZone:

Enjoy!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Dammit...Lost Again....

Stupid Wapol......is that girl porche????

HOLY GOD MOTHER F*******

Uber and Total Chaos...

God..finally Oda gave us a fight from all the Teaser for the SH he build up on this Arc..Dammit..i dont even know where to start...from Zoro Tornado,until Franky crazy creations....man~~~~~~~~~~I missed a total mayhem chapter like this , fucking awesome, I loved the things Franky built, thank you Oda its not mechas even though they will eventually be, they will fuse together in the future for sure lol, fucking Rhino bike was awesome..God..ultra Epic....Chopper crying while comanding the thing made me laugh instantly XD.

and for you crazy theories for new Nakama..surume is the one..that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    a week without one piece is like having aliens anally probe you. It looks like sanji mastered the cp9 techniques by accident. Zoro is even bore badass than usual. i still wanna see what chopper can do though.

10/5 for this chapter

FINALLY!!! geez!

Good thing to see we're quickly mopping up the riff-raff to clear the stage for the real fights with the NFP officers. Hodi seemed like he was finally ready to get serious!

EDIT: Oh, and poor fodder fishmen. A "IRON shell squad"?! Really? You guys are about 5,000 arcs too late to be challenging Zoro with iron!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 08-17-2011 at 05:32 PM.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

It was a good chapter I admit. Everything was going well until the part with Robin's huge legs techinque. Other than that, good chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It's funny how Sanji stumbled on to the CP9's flying technique, Queers was chasing him and then he just flew away lol. Zoro shouting at Luffy to fight was hilarious, but you have to admit Franky's new arsenal is cool lol.

I like how Jimbe put Hordy in his place, but his screwed anyway even if he takes more steroids his still gonna get pwned.

Awsome Chapter! Sanji especially was awesome. Franky new weapons were cool too. Fullmetal. Ha Ha! Priceless. Jimbi having a higher Bounty then Luffy makes me frustrated though, as that just lessens the chances he will join the crew. 5/5 regardless.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Initiate
    Finally we see Sanji using those CP9 techniques. I've been waiting for it since the CP9 arc.. when I thought how Sanji could get a boost. Great chapter, I would of rather seen Nami, Usopp, and Chopper using their own newly acquired skills instead of Frankys devices.

As Daz said, I don't even know where to start....amazing chapter full of action and new techniques....though too bad for the inability to translate some of them...

Haha, damn Wapol....and no, it's not Porche....

Brook's new manipulation of music to influence his opponents finally comes to fruition. Robin's abilities continue to impress by sheer size. Zoro's duration of his "wind blades" and Sanji's new speed manuevers as amazing, and while Robin stated that he learned CP9's technique's, I'd have to say I think there is still more to Sanji and his ability to sprint super sonically.

Despite it not being a lobster, I am glad I nailed the tank part. A brachio tank is very fitting. And the rhino bike is awesome as well. Jinbe's new bounty being over 400 million is fitting and should finally conclude any speculation of him joining the crew (which is how it should be). Cannot wait for next week!
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 08-17-2011 at 05:55 PM.

WOWWw. oda is really treating us .
    this takes off all frusstration of having to wait two weeks
    Mannnn Brook was awseme
    luffy's reaction typical chooper was funny twoo
    even zoro whe nhe said "to the deps of hell"
    sanji hahaha

robin can grow legs nice...
    luffy is badassss

been a while since i read such a exeptional chapter