Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabo Incident

oh, we were talking about no one died in Vivis flashback when she was still a little kid.

Oh well does kidnappers died???? I think?
    I'm going all the way away from the box and saying they adopted him
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Oh well does kidnappers died???? I think?
    I'm going all the way away from the box and saying they adopted him
    Or maybe Sabo is a tenryubitto who just run away from them and now the tenryubitto is gonna take him back

PS: @gyps. nice ava you got there kinda resembles mine but sorry to say mines a tad better coz zoro is way more badass than ichigo lol!!!
    Last edited by arisart; 05-17-2010 at 01:46 AM.

I don't think that will happen but hey I think that is a good theory
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

i think we will see him as a slave when we get back to S.A i dont think its a coinsadence that oda brought it up when he did i hope he joins the crew with a cool DF

I doubt they'll hang around S.A. that much or free anyone and i especially don't believe that they will enconter the Tenryubito again but who knows (Unless Oda might relate his story to the underground railroad....).
    I don't know, possiblly he's handicapped?

PS:@arisart. These things are true*cries* lol
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I doubt they'll hang around S.A. that much or free anyone and i especially don't believe that they will enconter the Tenryubito again but who knows (Unless Oda might relate his story to the underground railroad....).
    I don't know, possiblly he's handicapped?

PS:@arisart. These things are true*cries* lol
    WHAT and we dont know if the ship is coated yet so that may take 3 days also and they could be setting a trap for luffy that shick swared that she would get revenge so that would be a likly story twist if u look at it deep enough and underground rail road really and he could still be of some use if he is handicaped a DF power maybe and look and joe form family guy LOL

Sabo is dead and you know it. Ace spoke about him as if he was dead when he died.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

number one ace never said he was dead so dont go off like u know hes dead cuz we just dont i also think he is dead but because ODA is the grim reaper of flash backs but there is a chance he is not dead cuz we just dont know so dont say it like its a fact also most of us know and have said we think he is dead we r just not beating a dead horse and we are someing up with new ideas

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Sabo is dead and you know it. Ace spoke about him as if he was dead when he died.
    He sure did but there's a possibility that he did not know Sabo survived this incident.