Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabo Incident

TRUE SO TURE let all hope thats right

Well there isn't exactally something like pulling a Coby since they didn't really hide oby's face that much we didn't know who he was for like half a Chapter.
    And it is pretty valid for someone to dos agree i mean there were also 2 other guys in that cover page .
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

look i brought that up in the first place cuz of his hair. look i like to win and i saw a long shoot so i took it incase i was right. thats all it was i had a small bit of proff a very small bit and i took it and ran with it. only time will tell

Well i'm guessthat he doesn't become a Revolutionary since Dragon left him once and i doubt he'll suddenly take him now

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

UMMM if sabo come looking for dragon with a BAD A** DF and a few strong guy i dont think dragon will turn him away. sabo was a kid i am sure he just did not want to drag a kid in to a war

The whole friggin WG is looking for Dragon, i don't think he is that easy to find.

T. Alan Armstrong

ok look now you are just dissagreeing with me to dissagree. him being wanted and not being able to find him have nothing to do with it. they have scouting you know they get members some how dragon wont turn down power and he knows how sabo feels so if they meet again and sabo says hey i want to help he is not going to say no. the point is he could still be with dragon there is a chance plain and simple

No and stop trying to anaylse me cause your still failing, all i think is your being far too optimistic with no good reason to be.

And i don't think that Sabo wants to be a Revolutionary anymore because he is a pirate like he has always wanted to be, we have neither seen nor heared Sabo say he wants to a revolutionary and now he is free he has no reason to want to be.

T. Alan Armstrong

i never said he was i said he could be because there is a chance he is. i was supporting the point i was not saying i am behind it.

I swear Oda is laughed when that last chapter came out because what like 90% of us predicted he would die, I guess he still can.

I think Sabos dream was to be a pirate and until we can prove otherwise that is what he is.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT