• [3]

21 34.43%
  • [2]

7 11.48%
  • [1]

5 8.20%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Hm,I see,I got it now.What do you think about the other part.
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Just a thought.
    But what if Jinchuuriki can turn things to his advantage.The same way beasts try to take over their hosts,by acting through emotions as a connection between minds of beast and host.Naruto has to influence Kyuubi by sending good emotions like love and compassion to it,making it less wild and more domestic.Maybe the lack of good emotions is what makes beasts wild and to tame them you have to give them what they lack.Hachibi was pretty wild then Bee seems to did something that put it on a right track.We know from manga that Bee learned how to tame the beast at the waterfall not that Bee tamed the beast at the waterfall.The point of whole waterfall thing is to show Naruto figuring out a way to tame Kyuubi.
    I'm not so sure about this part. The main reason why emotions has worked for Naruto is because every person he's faced had some sob story that Naruto was able to relate to and he was able to build an emotional connection. The Kyuubi surely doesn't have this sob story that Naruto can relate to. So no connection will be formed based on this.

And when we couple that with the fact that the Kyuubi is sealed inside the son of the person he hates most (Kyuubi's Hate Level is surely over 9000), I really don't see an emotional connection forming between Naruto and the Kyuubi. Naruto is probably going to have to find a way to assert some kind dominance over the Kyuubi and this 'Inner Struggle' could be the means for him to do so (well I guess that's probably obvious lol). I really don't see Naruto and the Kyuubi forming the same kind of partnership as Killer Bee and the Hachibi.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @mixa88,

Your idea could work IF Kyuubi had any good in him, not to mention that that much preponderance of evil will overwhelm even the slightest good that Naruto is sending at the Kyuubi. That's how it looks to me at least.
    You are without question right.Kyuubi doesn't have any good in it so it is impossible to use good as a connection.In the post I meant that Kyuubi has absolutely no good,it completely lacks that emotion and that's the reason for being preponderance of evil as you stated,but with adding good emotions to it just maybe a change of heart is possible.Either that or taming Kyuubi is impossible in way that Bee seem to accomplish.Also Naruto has a chance at this waterfall,I don't know how,perhaps by using hate as tie,he is looking at it face to face and interacting with it.Perhaps it's silly to think that but I just wanna speculate a bit and try to guess what's gonna happen next.

EDIT:I just read SleepyFans's translation of this chapter and with their translation my theory is impossible.Thanks B/MS.

Some of you guys have gotten it wrong. It's not about "dominating" or "winning" against evil-Naruto. It's about embracing it, and not being afraid of it, not letting it take control, to understand and accept it. Not try to further push it down, because that will mean that he will, in the end, be engulfed by his darker and more sinister side.

Everything regarding Naruto is to find balance. He needed to find balance with his own chakra to go into sage-mode, he needs to balance his own chakra to gain access to the fox's chakra, and now he needs to find balance with his deepest feelings.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Since when has Naruto needed to balance his own chakra to access the Kyuubi's chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Since when has Naruto needed to balance his own chakra to access the Kyuubi's chakra?
    To fully get access to the Kyuubi chakra and control it he needs to find a balance and harmony within himself to access the Kyuubi chakra by not drawing out its will. It's not really a big secret now is it? I might have written it a little bit unclear but don't try to act stupid and elitist.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Oh, my bad. I didn't know that by "gaining access", you meant "fully control". An easy mistake to make when something is written "a little bit unclear". But anyway, Naruto has always had full access to all of the Kyuubi's chakra so I didn't get it when you said that he was trying get full access hence, my question above. But seeing as you meant "Full access while still in control of himself", it makes more sense. Thanks for your clarification (minus the insult).

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    To fully get access to the Kyuubi chakra and control it he needs to find a balance and harmony within himself to access the Kyuubi chakra by not drawing out its will. It's not really a big secret now is it? I might have written it a little bit unclear but don't try to act stupid and elitist.
    Gregge, Thunda wasn't alone in Wondering what you meant, and I have often asked posters to show where the Manga had said what they were claiming it said.

Speaking for myself I wasn't being elitist, I was just trying to conserve correct interpretation of Manga facts, and in some cases the purity of (scientific) real world knowledge.

In any case, I agree that Kishimoto may be heading for a "Live In Harmony With your Darker Side" solution, however I am very open to something entirely different. The reason is because THe Kyuubi's Evil will will still come for the ride even if you are living with harmony with your evil nature, so now you'll have to also live harmoniously with the Kyuubi's Malice. Just how do you do that?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think that the Kyuubi and Dark Naruto, as masses of hatred and anger, would be shocked if Naruto's decision was to accept/live in harmony. They probably can't understand tolerance, and only know how to fight in an "us or them" world. Not at all unlike Sasuke and his grudge against humanity...

Maybe he will have a black rasengan! .....bleach anyone? haha
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe he will have a black rasengan! .....bleach anyone? haha
    Wonder how will he name it.laugh