Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Most of that I can agree with is that Shanks got that fruit from a enemy ship and they is suppose to be a way to tell which fruit is which, here is the proff if u think I am wrong

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/20/

that is proff for that they got the fruit from an enemy ship but how they can identify a DF I can't find and I don't have time right now
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

^Yes Shanks got the gomu gomu nomi on an enemy ship but how can they tell it's the gomu gomu nomi? there's a simple theory/explanation to that.

If Shanks could determine what kind of DF they were holding, they could have searched it out on the book about DF (which Vegapunk made). Like I said in my previous post DF can be reincarnated again as long as the former user is already dead so Vegapunk could have researched about the former user of the gomu gomu nomi and found out whats it look like and put it on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Most of that I can agree with is that Shanks got that fruit from a enemy ship and they is suppose to be a way to tell which fruit is which, here is the proff if u think I am wrong

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/20/

that is proff for that they got the fruit from an enemy ship but how they can identify a DF I can't find and I don't have time right now
    i am not saying ur wrong but by enamy ship he could have killed the owner and got it from the dead guy on the ship lol i just think shanks know more than we do is all and that would be a easy way for oda to get ace's DF back to luffy witch should deside what to do with it

yea I agree with u that he most likely knows more than we do and that he will most likely give the fruit to Luffy to use, but I don't think he killed a enemy and took the fruit from his body, that does not sound like Shanks to me, but I can't find were but there is some kind of aura around a DF that helps tell what it is
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

i dont think and i mean deside what to do with NOT use him self