Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i think we will see it and i just said the sanji thing a s a fan boy state ment i was not serious about it and who says it goes back to a tree at all. i have a thery that after the body dies it grows out of the dead body. but of course not confirmed. and i think we will see it again. more than likely not in sanji LOL but i would not mind him getting one he need some more power not offence of course but defence he is to week on the D but we will c we wil c.

You have a theory about everything made.

got that right LOL

Sanji already has flaming feet so its practically like a DF ability.

I say it goes back to the tree and then fruits in another 50 years.

I definitely want to see the tree in the end though, I want to see all the different fruit, that would be so cool.

And I thought the backstory on Chopper was that he found the fruit on the ground one day while in his pack and ate it.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

I definitely want to see the tree in the end though, I want to see all the different fruit, that would be so cool.

And I thought the backstory on Chopper was that he found the fruit on the ground one day while in his pack and ate it.
    I thought I saw a scene of him eating it off a branch but I may have been dreaming lol.

r we sure there is a tree

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

I'll go with this one and yeah there were lots of trees when chopper found the fruit coz he was in a forest but the fruit was simply lying on the ground

I have to disagree with u cross777 I don't think sanji will get a DF, someone said it early that it is not his style and I agree, but I do agree that someone will get Ace's and we will see it
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

I hope it is a kid who wants to be a pirate again, and I hope it doesn't happen till then end of the series and when Luffy is one of the 4 emperors and gets to play the Shanks role

Out of everyone in the group though I think I would like Usopp to get a fruit power, I think he would be the most receptive to it. Sanji doesn't care enough I think, Zoro has too much pride as a swordsman to resort to outside powers, Nami is good as is plus I think she would rather sell the fruit for money, Franky I don't think can eat one (but if he could or maybe integrate it into his body parts somehow I think he would do it). Usopp should get a super intelligence fruit! Or a luck fruit or something...
    A pie in the sky?

^ sadly usopp won't, i think oda stated that he wants usopp as he is in the SBS and will never get a df fruit. (not sure though I'll try to check)

Franky can eat a df. If an object like a gun can eat a df then franky definitely can