Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    naah.. nothing to do with numbers this time. Aizen's ego and his confidence of being " immortal " with his fusion with H-cube, made him blind. Thats why Urahara said; Normally, you would never let me attack like this,.. you would counter it in someway

Now, with the H-cube attached on his body, Aizen got owned by his own Ego. Thats why Urahara is a badass motherfcker.. he simple turned Aizen against himself with his own method; it was this time Urahara who planned and knew what would be happening. Urahara pulled an " Aizen " on Aizen

.. but it doesn't matter, because Aizen is gonne re-turn with a line: You really thought that you got me, heh Urahara? It's too late Urahara, your time is over. Blablabla and blablalba..
    haha, yeah.. i guess

Is it bad when i first saw H-cube that i my first thought was Hentai-cube.. O.o Ive been watching way too much anime lately...

Aizen likely will come out with an incomplete transformation.

It will probably come out that he never had the power to complete the transformation anyway.

Cockney Geezer
    Urahara is going to show Aizen, why R18+ films such as clockwork orange is banned from the soul society.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    haha, yeah.. i guess

Is it bad when i first saw H-cube that i my first thought was Hentai-cube.. O.o Ive been watching way too much anime lately...
    HAHAHA.. awesome! Hentai - Cube well, it would be a great title for a Bleach look a like Hentai Movie.. only this time the Cube is wet
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Ah looks like Bleach is starting to pick up again.

irregardless of all the Kidou attacks, the Hougyoku still hasn't awaken yet and when that happens, Aizen will have the upper hand over nearly everyone. hope, Urahara calculated that into his sudden appearance here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I dunno, urahara mightve made something and put it on. Dunno how, when.. but wouldnt aizen had known what it would have done when he heard the number? Thats why i think it was more of a distraction to put somehow get the cuffs on him while chanting or w/e. Hell, maybe he made it so the cuffs reacted to his kidoh chant and that somehow put it on him that way.
    I bet he did it when Aizen hit his gigai, there was probably something in it and when he fully sunk the sword in and it blew up maybe a gas or the material got on his hands.

I think Urahara's bankai is going to be something that will augment him like Ichigo's is, a small sword that boosts his powers more.
    A pie in the sky?

This chapter was bad ass despite knowing that Aizen will survive but still 5/5.

Is a well known fact that Bleach fans are masochists lol

By the way Aizen and Naraku were classmates in the same villain school XD

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I bet he did it when Aizen hit his gigai, there was probably something in it and when he fully sunk the sword in and it blew up maybe a gas or the material got on his hands.

I think Urahara's bankai is going to be something that will augment him like Ichigo's is, a small sword that boosts his powers more.
    Theres a reason why Urahara has left the soul society that Aizen doesn't know. Urahara probably created Ichigo...

It obvious that Aizen is going to be defeated by Ichigo only. No other.

Recall that all hollows, when they awaken their sword they have some part augmented as part of their body. Also Ichigo's power is similar to Hollows.

THEREFORE, Ichigo has yet to awaken his sword to augment to part of his hollow body.

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Theres a reason why Urahara has left the soul society that Aizen doesn't know. Urahara probably created Ichigo...

It obvious that Aizen is going to be defeated by Ichigo only. No other.

Recall that all hollows, when they awaken their sword they have some part augmented as part of their body. Also Ichigo's power is similar to Hollows.

THEREFORE, Ichigo has yet to awaken his sword to augment to part of his hollow body.
    This week in my crack reform class is bring a friend in. You're more then welcome to come.