Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I have that image of Ichigo coming out of his hollow shell thing when seeing Aizen in that cocoon suit.

Maybe the explosion actually completed the transformation somehow. Doubt Aizens dead.

Wow Urahara is really more powerful than I thought and that was just using Bakudou. I want to know what his bankai is like. Aside from all that I'm sure Aizen is still alive because of how epic he really is, but i'm sure he has been critically injured for the first time since this battle started. I guess the interesting part was at the end it said Brutal Kill next to the panels lol so I want to see what happened to Aizen so bad.
    Signature by me.

inb4 Urahara has a Hogyoku too
    You know, I always wanted to date a girl named "The Power"

Aizen got pissed because Urahara pulled an illusion trick of his own on him. doesn't feel good when your tricks are being thrown back in your face.

and basically, the final kidou spell, seals off you reiatsu and makes it disrupt from within your body?. ****, that is awesome. i think Hacchi and Urahara would have a good Kidou battle.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    Aizen got pissed because Urahara pulled an illusion trick of his own on him. doesn't feel good when your tricks are being thrown back in your face.

and basically, the final kidou spell, seals off you reiatsu and makes it disrupt from within your body?. ****, that is awesome. i think Hacchi and Urahara would have a good Kidou battle.
    I dunno, urahara mightve made something and put it on. Dunno how, when.. but wouldnt aizen had known what it would have done when he heard the number? Thats why i think it was more of a distraction to put somehow get the cuffs on him while chanting or w/e. Hell, maybe he made it so the cuffs reacted to his kidoh chant and that somehow put it on him that way.

It just seems that if it was actually a kidoh chant that did that, aizen would have known it was coming at the very least, when he heard the number. Urahara wouldnt have needed to explain it to him. Although he could have known it was coming but couldnt do anything about it.

Unless, it was the combination of the paralyzing chants or w/e that made a new kidoh... O.o But that seems a bit unlikely to me.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I dunno, urahara mightve made something and put it on. Dunno how, when.. but wouldnt aizen had known what it would have done when he heard the number? Thats why i think it was more of a distraction to put somehow get the cuffs on him while chanting or w/e. Hell, maybe he made it so the cuffs reacted to his kidoh chant and that somehow put it on him that way.

It just seems that if it was actually a kidoh chant that did that, aizen would have known it was coming at the very least, when he heard the number. Urahara wouldnt have needed to explain it to him. Although he could have known it was coming but couldnt do anything about it.

Unless, it was the combination of the paralyzing chants or w/e that made a new kidoh... O.o But that seems a bit unlikely to me.
    naah.. nothing to do with numbers this time. Aizen's ego and his confidence of being " immortal " with his fusion with H-cube, made him blind. Thats why Urahara said; Normally, you would never let me attack like this,.. you would counter it in someway

Now, with the H-cube attached on his body, Aizen got owned by his own Ego. Thats why Urahara is a badass motherfcker.. he simple turned Aizen against himself with his own method; it was this time Urahara who planned and knew what would be happening. Urahara pulled an " Aizen " on Aizen

.. but it doesn't matter, because Aizen is gonne re-turn with a line: You really thought that you got me, heh Urahara? It's too late Urahara, your time is over. Blablabla and blablalba..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

We get a worthy villian that's damn near impossible to kill, as a real nemesis should be from Naraku to Buu, and all you want to do is bitch like you did a page or two back.

Just save some time and just post your reviews in the 'Bitch About Bleach' thread.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

They do bitch a lot don't they?

Bleach fans are hands down the most bitchin' fans around. EVERYONE loves to hate bleach.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

We get a worthy villian that's damn near impossible to kill, as a real nemesis should be from Naraku to Buu, and all you want to do is bitch like you did a page or two back.

Just save some time and just post your reviews in the 'Bitch About Bleach' thread.
    Those are a lot of bitches

- " A worthy villian that's damn near impossible to kill, as a real nemesis should be.. " escapes his death once or twice, not fkcin every chapter. Is he alive or is he dead? Thats the two questions people ask themself for what; last fckin 2 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    so when he comes back in the next chapter, where's the enjoyment of waiting a whole week for a bleach chapter? Where's the twist, that keep you hanging and wanting more? Everytime that cliché shit; Aizen gone? Aizen ALIVE!! Aizen gone? AIZEN ALIVE!!

Just my opinion.. still love to read Bleach, don't get me wrong,.. but not like the old days.
    Even the characters in Bleach are reacting the same; Aizen is gone? really? Oh shit, he's alive, damn you AIZEN!!That's whats irritating me lately about Aizen, because it just lame, very repetitive and it fkced Aizen's personality IMO.

And bro, thnks for your advice. I will be repetitive just like Aizen in the " bitch about bleach thread "..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...