Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Urahara=badassery on par with Itachi
    this ,,, urahara is one badassmotherfucker
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

AND.....(drum roll)....The Winner is THSV:

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Pah! Aizen will weasel out of this somehow.

There have been way too much riding on Aizen;s actions, too much build up, too many sub-plots etc etc etc, for Aizen's schemes to end here.

Perhaps Aizen will explode only to be reassembled by Hougoukyu. Perhaps he'll become an even more powerful un-dead? Who knows?

I am fairly certain that this is/will be not the end of Aizen. Ichigo has to be an important player in Aizens demise, not a mere by-stander.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Of course aizen's not going o end now. I hope he atleast expresses some kind of emotion. If I cn finally see an angry or emotional aizen, I will get teary eyed and excuse the past couple years of shitty plot. But if he just comes out unscathed both physically and emotionally, I don't know what kind of rant I'll go on about. How much longer can we repeat that formula?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I must be the only one who seems to be somewhat lukewarm over this chapter... for some reason I am not quite sure. I didn't even expect more, but I suppose I really just want to know the true goal of Aizen which we still don't seem to know.
    No, you are not the only one to feel 'meh' over this chapter. Like you, I too had little expectations yet felt let down in the outcome. I would really like for this manga to cease dragging out pointless fights and simply get the point already.

We all know and knew that all those spells would do diddly squat to Aizen, so in effect all Kubo did was waste yet another chapter. I say reveal the grand secrets, schemes, or plans and wrap this arc up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    No, you are not the only one to feel 'meh' over this chapter. Like you, I too had little expectations yet felt let down in the outcome. I would really like for this manga to cease dragging out pointless fights and simply get the point already.

We all know and knew that all those spells would do diddly squat to Aizen, so in effect all Kubo did was waste yet another chapter. I say reveal the grand secrets, schemes, or plans and wrap this arc up.
    Yes, that's it. I really just want the plot to move on. Urahara stepping in didn't really change much in my opinion. Finally when Kubo started to unravel all this ordeal... he takes it away. The only thing which to me made the last few chapters good and really readable. It's just that a villain without true motivations to be a villain simply just isn't... that entertaining to watch.

Aizen's goals have been clear from the beginning. To be all powerful god. As motivations go, I don't think it gets any clearer than that....unless you need a reason why. Aizen's reason is probably so that he has the power to match his ego. ha.

This isn't over... it was a good chapter though. That "..in the past" quote was just awesome. It seems like Kisuke is trying to end it without taking it to a new level. But no way Aizen would just die like that, so we're probably gonna see if Urahara has indeed mastered the Hugyoku.
    Kubo, pretty please, don't drag this over a thousand pages.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Oh yeah, i forgot the possibility of Kisuke releasing his Bankai! I hope that actually happens since that my most anitcipated release.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Well when this arc ends and Aizen is about to escape I hope the VL don't come and save his ass and backhand everyone as if they were nothing! That would mean a whole new arc of just training and preparing for battle again lol.

How awesome would it be if Urahara were the one to kill Aizen after all this time, Ichigo can have someone else.
    A pie in the sky?

Bleach/ Naruto fan

Bleach

Shock wrote "How awesome would it be if Urahara were the one to kill Aizen after all this time, Ichigo can have someone else."

^This would be fail. Unless you mean Ichigo kicks Aizen's butt and then decides to go all good guy and then Urahara kills him saying he can't live. If Urahara just killed Aizen it would suck having to read 400 chapters of building up a whole new bad guy worse/ more powerful enemy then Aizen. And if they just ended it it would be dumb too.

Though reading Urahara toy with aizen was pretty epic. What the heck was that half-face hood aizen was getting?