Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Maybe the Hogyoku was Urahara's failed experiment, and he has the true Hogyoku. But this time he turned the Hogyoku into an actual person. That person is Ichigo. So the hogyoku that Aizen has is Ichigo's brother. But since Aizen is essentially fused with the hogyoku, so that makes Aizen Ichigo's brother, and Urahara is the father of both of them!!!!! But Isshin is also Ichigo's father!!!! SO ICHIGO HAS 2 FATHERS ZOMGZ!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Maybe the Hogyoku was Urahara's failed experiment, and he has the true Hogyoku. But this time he turned the Hogyoku into an actual person. That person is Ichigo. So the hogyoku that Aizen has is Ichigo's brother. But since Aizen is essentially fused with the hogyoku, so that makes Aizen Ichigo's brother, and Urahara is the father of both of them!!!!! But Isshin is also Ichigo's father!!!! SO ICHIGO HAS 2 FATHERS ZOMGZ!
    I know you intended to write this as a joke... but I can somehow also see this happening.

I must be the only one who seems to be somewhat lukewarm over this chapter... for some reason I am not quite sure. I didn't even expect more, but I suppose I really just want to know the true goal of Aizen which we still don't seem to know.

Urahara FTW, i was scared he was done when aizen slashed him but when they showed him again he looks barely injured. I knew the whole aizen impaling him in the heart was fake. Aizen got surprised like 4-5 times. an what did urahara mean when he said " it's master.... maybe in the past"

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Doesn't it make you wonder why he couldn't just make another H-cube and use it himself.
    soooo true.. but Aizen is going to make one big mistake in the end; Urahara is the one who made the H- Cube, so only way he fails is when the H-cube is going to work against him later in the future. Aizen is just stupidly strong with the H-cube merged to his body.

but the chapter was for sure 5/5 !! finally..

This line of Aizen was epic,.. but then he got raped by the Legedary Urahara:

" Allow me to be careless,.. as I don't have the need not to be "

just priceless how Urahara messed up Aizen's ego, power, everything! Urahara comes, talks with him after 1 century and shows how kidou has to be used + he made a fool of Aizen. BEST CHAPTER EVER if you ask me

" I don't have the need not to be ".. fck off But then again; we all know that he isn't dead and is coming back with his speeche:

It's funny, Urahara.. how you thought that I didn't know that you sealed my hands. Tell me, who's careless now? You had one century to come up with a plan for destroying the " allmighty Aizen ", but you failed. And it's not the first time for feeling such shame, isn't ?

Seriously, if Kubo goes on with; I know when you fcked your girlfriend for the first time, which position etc.. then believe me: he can go on with this manga untill he's dead.

Urahara EPIC like always, loved the chapter.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

This chapter was another cliffhanger. But this time we already know what's at the bottom of the cliff.

Pah! Aizen will weasel out of this somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

The chapter was pretty good. Though I am still trying to understand what Urahara did exactly. I suspect that he did all those attacks and kidos to buy time for the hougyoku to obey his desire, which was to plug up aizen's reiatsu and make him esplode.

Oh, and no way is aizen really done.

Not taking this chapter too seriously. Repetition of when the Vaizards arrived.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Wow urahara just owns major ass.....though it CANT be done

We still dont know if Aizen is gone or not. Maybe he has finally moved to the final stage of transformation like Freeza tried to do when he was getting his but kicked.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT