Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Initiate flo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    A few months ago I read something about Tengu and Uchiha Madara and I looked for the theory wich is almost complete mentioned in this thread on the internet and found an interesting thread with a nice theory maybe some people even read the thread :
    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu <SPOILERS WILL GET YOU BANNED> - Naruto Forums

    I hope it's not a problem to post a link to another site^^ If it is, then plz remove it or delete my whole comment

  2. #22
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    It's not a problem to post a link to another site, as long as it's not that piece of shit theory. It gets reposted here like 10 times a week.

  3. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    The only reason he is able to summon the kyuubi and not beat the 1st hogake is because shodia was able to supress the kyuubi's charka. If you say thats a lie, then you haven't been reading the manga.
    Ummm the first Hokage was dead when the Kyuubi was summoned? So wtf?

    Not to mention the fact that Madara should be dead as well by that time.

    But yes the first would have the ability to supress Kyuubi chakara somewhat, as shown by Yamato.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by flo View Post
    A few months ago I read something about Tengu and Uchiha Madara and I looked for the theory wich is almost complete mentioned in this thread on the internet and found an interesting thread with a nice theory maybe some people even read the thread :
    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu <SPOILERS WILL GET YOU BANNED> - Naruto Forums

    I hope it's not a problem to post a link to another site^^ If it is, then plz remove it or delete my whole comment
    ... that theory takes narutardation to a whole new level, and yes thats been posted tons of times before

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  5. #25
    Well we dont know the circumstances of the battle between madara and the first, maybe madara didnt want to kill his friend or maybe even vice versa, and what does the first being able to suppress kyuubi chakra have to do with the battle considdering madara didnt use the kyuubi chakra as even if he is the one who summoned it later he didnt summon it at that battle and it wasnt sealed in him so he couldnt use it and besides why would he use the kyuubi chakra when he can use his own "sinister" chakra.
    Yea madara should be dead the only thing i could think of was that he uses some sorta jutsu like oro.
    Either that or considering they say u can take the secrets of bloodlines from a body and tobi says my power madaras power maybe he took madara's power and summoned it.

  6. #26
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    It hasn't been revealed who tobi is, nor has it been revealed madara summoned the kyuubi, nor madara is alive at this moment.

    Kyuubi summon was merely assumption.
    Tobi hasn't shown us yet who he really is.
    Madara would be the only one who might've be able summon the kyuubi, but it's a fact he died, so we can't say he really did.

    Also people state Madara was a good friend of the first hokage, to them: That hasn't been proven by the manga yet, it was part of a fanfic/theory about: Uchiha's past & the Tengu.

  7. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    146
    The only reason he is able to summon the kyuubi and not beat the 1st hogake is because shodia was able to supress the kyuubi's charka. If you say thats a lie, then you haven't been reading the manga.
    Reading the POS theory again, I know realize what you're saying...however the fact that Shodai can suppress the Kyuubi's chakra makes no difference as it requires deep concentration (borderline meditation) to accomplish. In other words NOT A BATTLE TECHNIQUE.

    Also to base any argument on the POS theory is pretty stupid. It isn't fact, the author even admits to that (read: "bold assumptions"). It's very much akin to using the Bible as evidence in a scientific paper...

    I swear that theory has spawned a religion! It is exactly like the Bible. It's core ideas are unsupported by any provable fact, yet people assume it's true and quote it (although just like the Bible, people don't quote it word for word)

    Though it is true for both that we cannot disprove it, as that is how they are written. Unless we have evidence to directly contradict it, it cannot be proven false (even then people will still go on about it).

  8. #28
    Regular Member Hiruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboBob View Post
    since your saying that the 1st and madara fought due to him summoning the kyuubi that doesnt work because they fought at the founding of konoha.
    Try to make sense please? Not only your writing is awful, but it looks like you're just spitting out pointless sentences. If you're not going to say anything, then shut up, this is common policy.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    I swear that theory has spawned a religion! It is exactly like the Bible. It's core ideas are unsupported by any provable fact, yet people assume it's true and quote it (although just like the Bible, people don't quote it word for word)

    Though it is true for both that we cannot disprove it, as that is how they are written. Unless we have evidence to directly contradict it, it cannot be proven false (even then people will still go on about it).
    Ok, cool speech trying to look like you can analyze us and tell us how we're functioning.

    MANGA ISN'T THE REAL WORLD.

    Please remember this the next time you start feeling like a smart boy.

    note: and I'm an asshole if I want to.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 09-16-2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #29

    hiruko=conceited asshole

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Try to make sense please? Not only your writing is awful, but it looks like you're just spitting out pointless sentences. If you're not going to say anything, then shut up, this is common policy.
    -----------------------------------------

    note: and I'm an asshole if I want to.
    Ok i wrote that at 5am so cut me some slack and what I'm saying is if the kyuubi was summoned, it took place long after the battle between madara and the first so that can't be the reason they fought.

    Btw, trying to sound smart and being smart are two different things your not capable of either so don't bother.

    P.S.: You're "note" doesn't really make much sense either.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    your taking that tengu ***fanfiction*** as if it was actually in the manga.....but we do now know it is uchiha madara's statue and that he was the founder of the clan and lost to the first hokage


    considering madara is a founder of konoha along with the first we can assume they knew each other and were probably close----considering they both decided to create konoha




    my guess is madara went and summoned the kyuubi and the first was angry and pwnt him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •