Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 112
  1. #61
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    i don't like steve.lol

    he reminds me that kind of pigs..

  2. #62
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    i don't like steve.lol

    he reminds me that kind of pigs..
    You damn dirty Paintard, be civil. Steve and Afro are two of the smartest posters on this site, they just have a more conservative viewpoint when it comes to certain things in the manga, if you disagree, just agree to be disagreeable, no need for namecalling.

    Anyways on topic, I don't know what the big fuss is about. Even if the kyubi method doesn't help in the end, Don't you realize that Naruto will break through Tsukuyomi through sheer willpower. The "will of fire" has and will prevail over hatred again.

  3. #63
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    The trick to breaking genjutsu seems to be mostly chakra and willpower, which Naruto has in spades... the only times we've seen Naruto lose to it, it's usually because he's unnerved or surprised. If he were fighting seriously, strong-willed, and determined to win, it wouldn't go so easily.

    Not to mention most of the times were against Itachi, the best Genjutsu user in history. I have no basis for him being greater than Madara, but I imagined Madara to be more a nin/tai type, like Sasuke.

    The main rule about Genjutsu is it will never, ever end a fight against Naruto. Sasuke vs. Itachi, Sasuke vs. Danzou.. genjutsu was huge there because they were battling with Sharingan. It's mostly a plot element to allow conversation, like with Sasuke/Itachi and Sasuke/Danzou. The only time it's been really conclusive was Sasuke's little jab at Danzou during their clash, which was really to emphasize Sasuke's foresight/improvision.

  4. #64
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Don't try to change the subject.
    Hey lol, didn't you say u stopped reading this thread like after the three sentences(Naruto won't kill Sasuke). Good to see your getting involved in some way.

    I just don't have anything more to say on this. And the next chapter may reveal more on this topic as Naruto is training to tame fox as the moment.

    It still seems as though you are just looking to just to find things to say to simply annoy me.
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-04-2010 at 06:06 AM.

  5. #65
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    red handed caught
    I just don't have anything more to say on this. And the next chapter may reveal more on this topic.

  6. #66
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    mr steve refer to the points in bold .. and i hope you get back to you senses..

    1. you did say abt genjutsu..where i was mentioning it can be

    2. you did mention about cursed seal as a reply to me

    well now wtfah? mr steve you are....

    and also dont worry about the detector i forgot your name too..fish...perhaps


    neither i wanna damn converse with a person who always stick to their nose and who never listen to people
    1. Allow me to further clarify(as humanly possible) since you seem to still have that misinterpretation of what I said.

    The majority of the discussion was about countering genjutsu with chakra. You yourself was discussing this too( I guess), but for some reason you sidetracked your argument and made an irrelevant point that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. Hence the reason for me saying "that was not even genjutsu" (the subject being discussed).

    2. How can you think the cursed seal argument was for you? Psuukar's quote in my post directly preceeded my cursed seal argument, so it was he who I was responding to. I didn't even make even a vague reference of or to you you. Jesus Christ, these are just basic rules of conversing on the internet.

    So I'll just stick to my nose(whatever the hell that means), and not listen to that which doesn't make sound k? And next time lighten up. Im just fooling around as I usually do.

    @rinnebadass

    You know what, you're a pretty swell guy.

    @Roku and Infamous
    I dont think its within Naruto's capacity at the moment to break reality altering genjutsus without a partner or some outward interference. Perhaps a hidden shadow clone will suffice if the Kyuubi method doesn't come through. The real trick to breaking genjutsu like that is seperating what sensations are real and have a real effect, from the constructs of the genjutsu itself. If Sasuke doesn't completely fabricate every sensation Naruto has/feels, then there can be an exit to it through utilizing the feelings what can take a real effect.

    Plot-no-jutsu may come into effect though.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 05-04-2010 at 06:10 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #67
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    1. Allow me to further clarify(as humanly possible) since you seem to still have that misinterpretation of what I said.

    The majority of the discussion was about countering genjutsu with chakra. You yourself was discussing this too( I guess), but for some reason you sidetracked your argument and made an irrelevant point that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. Hence the reason for me saying "that was not even genjutsu" (the subject being discussed).

    2. How can you think the cursed seal argument was for you? Psuukar's quote in my post directly preceeded my cursed seal argument, so it was he who I was responding to. I didn't even make even a vague reference of or to you you. Jesus Christ, these are just basic rules of conversing on the internet.

    So I'll just stick to my nose(whatever the hell that means), and not listen to that which doesn't make sound k? And next time lighten up. Im just fooling around as I usually do.
    hell lol.. i hope i should leave the argument and try to be good...:p..no hard feels
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  8. #68
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Actually, in Jiraiya's lesson on breaking genjutsu, understanding the real/false vibrations (that is, how the Genjutsu works) is unnecessary. All one needs to do is alter (ideally stop, but "using more power" to disrupt also works) their chakra forcefully to regain control. It seems more akin to what he did against Nagato's chakra rods during their meeting than anything. And gathering/controlling chakra is what Naruto's best at right now, since it's been the main aspect of all his jutsu.

    Also, in his attempt to break genjutsu against Itachi (right as his flashback of learning how to break genjutsu with Jiraiya), Naruto is seen gathering power, not concentrating. Itachi seems to approve of this method, even if it isn't enough.

    It's for that reason that I think Naruto could "will" his way through genjutsu, having a large amount of chakra to work with (thus making the disruptions/power aspect that much greater) and the willpower to not succumb to the debilitating effects of the Genjutsu. He may be susceptible to small-scale Genjutsu, but I don't see him being down for the count or delayed for long periods of time by it.

    Even if we can discuss all the ways he can break it, the fact is the Genjutsu will still be used for a talk scene, nothing more. It'll break when combat's ready to resume, one way or another.

  9. #69
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Actually, in Jiraiya's lesson on breaking genjutsu, understanding the real/false vibrations (that is, how the Genjutsu works) is unnecessary. All one needs to do is alter (ideally stop, but "using more power" to disrupt also works) their chakra forcefully to regain control. It seems more akin to what he did against Nagato's chakra rods during their meeting than anything. And gathering/controlling chakra is what Naruto's best at right now, since it's been the main aspect of all his jutsu.

    Also, in his attempt to break genjutsu against Itachi (right as his flashback of learning how to break genjutsu with Jiraiya), Naruto is seen gathering power, not concentrating. Itachi seems to approve of this method, even if it isn't enough.

    It's for that reason that I think Naruto could "will" his way through genjutsu, having a large amount of chakra to work with (thus making the disruptions/power aspect that much greater) and the willpower to not succumb to the debilitating effects of the Genjutsu. He may be susceptible to small-scale Genjutsu, but I don't see him being down for the count or delayed for long periods of time by it.

    Even if we can discuss all the ways he can break it, the fact is the Genjutsu will still be used for a talk scene, nothing more. It'll break when combat's ready to resume, one way or another.
    well said.. rlinfamous...

    almost i was telling the same as you.. the part bolded

    quite a sensible explanation..
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  10. #70
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    the problem is..

    tsukiomi can catch you in one second..
    you don't have time to do stuff like that.
    naruto will need kyubi's help immediatly. don't you think?

    but i'm sure that he can suport the pain and tsukyomi isn't enough to put naruto in a coma.lol


    steve: thank you lol
    rokudaime sennin: i was kidding with steve!!!!!!! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •