Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Noes get it for 360 so we can playz together. Also really disappointed this didn't come out for the pc.
    :( If only I had all the systems, which sucks that it didn't come out for PC because we could play together there. No idea why it didn't come out for PC when GTA 4 did.

Anyway looking for people who have Red Dead on PS3 so we can make an online posse.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Noes get it for 360 so we can playz together. Also really disappointed this didn't come out for the pc.
    Just finishing up the single player game...When I am ready, let's POSSE-UP!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    :( If only I had all the systems, which sucks that it didn't come out for PC because we could play together there. No idea why it didn't come out for PC when GTA 4 did.

Anyway looking for people who have Red Dead on PS3 so we can make an online posse.
    My PSN is Akul_115, but please make sure to say you're from mangashare or something like that, so i know who you are. I also play MW2 if anyone's interested.

Banned
    Before starting the game I have seen the promo of the game and from that day I really love to see the game and at the same time I became the great fan of the game. Actually I like the war and revenge games with the great weapons. So it is in my favorite list.

I know Im late on both these games, but I need something new to play. So, can someone help me? Which game is a better buy: Uncharted 2 or Red Dead redemption?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I never played Uncharted 2. But this thread reminds me how franky forgot about me.

Can't sleep with hookers. Boo!
    ಠ_ಠ

has anyone completed this game 100%

I was looking at my trophy list and there are 3 trophies refered to as Hidden Trophy
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.