2 5.00%
  • Alvida

2 5.00%
  • Some fishmen on Fishmen Island

10 25.00%
  • other please tell

7 17.50%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    ^they could have an easier time but it doesn't mean they took shorter time to deal with whatever problem they've encountered

but it does not mean they took longer and like i put on B4 i explained the whole one piece time thing and it really should not take them more than 3 weeks to get back cuz luffy was planing on getting there in a little more than a week and from the map i put on Alilly is not to far from E.lobby

either way i think its somewhat safe to say that that is where theyre headed right now and all...

no i think most of them are allready ther waiting for luffy if you look at the time it took them to get from e lobby to S.A and and take out the time on thriller bark it should not take them # weeks to get there

well we don't know exactly what went on with them or what is going on with them...luffy could very well be the first one back and have to wait for his crew...then again you could be right (imagine that lol) and the crew could be waiting and wonder what the hell happened or they saw the whole thing at Marineford so idk i just meant that either way were moving towards reuniting

i think if they knew about it they would have booked over there and im just saying i went though the time line they should be back b4 luffy how did this land in this thread any way