2 5.00%
  • Alvida

2 5.00%
  • Some fishmen on Fishmen Island

10 25.00%
  • other please tell

7 17.50%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Yeah sorry, i was counting the stabbing as a win, but now that i think about it it wasn't really one so sorry about that,

Smoker may track down Luffy. Luffy is to weak to deal with BB let alone Akainu, wait till he gets stronger. Plus we have at least half the series left why rush important battles. With Hachi and Jimbei with him I doubt he will have trouble on fishman island with a fishman.

My guess he runs into a supernova or one of those pirates trying to take over WB former territory.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    C'mon, if you watch One Piece you should know better. No matter how strong the enemy is Luffy always steps in.

Win or Lose, just leave that up to Oda pretty sure he'll come up with something that'll blow your minds again.. still can't get over that scene where Shanks made the whole Marineford shutup and then pat their heads just like that.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    C'mon, if you watch One Piece you should know better. No matter how strong the enemy is Luffy always steps in.

Win or Lose, just leave that up to Oda pretty sure he'll come up with something that'll blow your minds again.. still can't get over that scene where Shanks made the whole Marineford shutup and then pat their heads just like that.
    of course luffy will beat akainu but much much later.currently he is too weak to deal with akainu or bb so i think that for now he will have someone else as antagonist.someone with strength comparable to his own.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    of course luffy will beat akainu but much much later.currently he is too weak to deal with akainu or bb so i think that for now he will have someone else as antagonist.someone with strength comparable to his own.
    I agree with you 100%, I only put those two on the poll because I knew that some people believed it was going to be Akainu or BB, but they are for towards the end, Luffy is not ready to fight them yet

im not to sure luffy will ever fight BB or red dog surely one or the other or both is more likely but oda could through us a twist and have one of them pawned by some one else

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    im not to sure luffy will ever fight BB or red dog surely one or the other or both is more likely but oda could through us a twist and have one of them pawned by some one else
    I won't mind if he does that with Red dog, but I really want to see Luffy beat the crap out of BB

yeah i can agree with that

its probably gonna be "grey beard guy" that took over white beard's island. then the magma guy who killed ace is gonna come there and then luffy and him will face off.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

um his name was brown beard not gray beard