Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 2

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar

Diablo 2

Does anybody recall this classic game. I recall this game was and at certain places is still one of the most all time favourite strat game online. Does anyone still play d2 and if so what char have u got
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

I LOVE(D) D2...I still have some characters that I put around on every once and a while. I have a Pally, Sorc, Sin and Zon (main characters) and a bunch of mules that I trade with. I should start it up again...

Great game and can't wait till D3!!!

P.s. Woofcat and I used to play all the time. We are on US East server if you want to play.

D2 isn't a strat game. Definitely a classic, one of my all time favorites, and still installed on my drive.

I have every kind of character there is... But my most advanced one was a sorceress way back. Too bad the char's deleted.

i re-call for the barbs and the ele that if ur charecter was glowing that u could neva die. I heard this from some random level 27 druid and i was OMG let me hit u once with my guided arrow 2 prove u wrong

I loved this game and my sole purpose was to make the best pvp characters. I had pvp assassin, barbarian, sorc, and zon. I had the strongest pvp sorc until ppl started hacking and had like +8 to all skill small charms in their inventory lol. I got hacked twice too, got all my equipment stolen. After the second time, I just didn't feel like wasting my time anymore. When D3 does come out though, I'll check it out, although I don't think it will be as good as D2 from the reviews. Seriously though w/o hacking, 1-on-1, NOBODY could beat my sorc, just too good.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

ey shadowfox what type of sorc do u have, what type of dmg did u do. My brother had a legit pvp sorc that did somethin along the line of 32k dmg for fire only. It was awsome to c that much dmg it was mad az.

Oh man, I have no idea, it's been so long. My account has already been deleted since I haven't played for so long. Mine was a cold/lightning type sorc. Damage wasn't the only aim of the duel. You also have to dodge and it's pretty hard to hit somebody with fire, even with fireball. Damage is good for pvm build when you want to just kill groups of monsters. Firewall is the highest damage atk for a sorc.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I have some mules with a bunch of stuff on them if anybody needs. I have a keyset that needs a home (I will toss in a necro torch if we do the run together and a mage torch drops)! I also need one more rune for my enigma runeword (ber I think...or jah). I have loads of other stuff for trade (mid-high level stuff and tons of pgems). Let me know, I am on US East.

Why are you on US Eas-

Woofcat!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Yep, he did it...should have had better judgment and stuck with Wes-