Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    @arisart: I agree with you, I don't think that it would happen.

i dont think enel is a guy who agrees to follow anyone's orders

^ well the shichibukais rarely follows orders from the WG except for kuma. And maybe enel and the WG had an agreement or something. Seeing the power of the WG enel probably just decided to make them an ally instead of enemies. As long as he could get what he wants he won't mind imo

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Shichibukai level? Funny you meantion that because Luffy beat two shichibukai level people yet he could not defeat the Kuma clone. I would like to see your thoughts on this one.
    That just shows that having the same title doesn't mean being in the same level of Strength. They all have their cons and pros.

A New Shichibukai? Ah.. it's as f*cked up as it is, but if there's going to be a New One then Oda will surely make sure everyone's jaw is going to drop.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I personally could see Kid taking a position. If Enel were to come back he would just get some henchmen together and chill out on some Island.

^ he could but most of the supernovas wants to be the next pirate king specially him law and luffy so he might refuse the offer unless he wants more stronger crew members and do a BB.

i dont really have a prblem with that but if the WG finds him first it more likely of thm makeing him a marine rather a war loard if he just pops doen to the land the i see him getting fame then getting a offer

As for me, I think Impel Down level 6 escaped prisoners will be given an offer for the Shichibukai position.

Spoiler!

im not sure shichis are really necesary if VEGAPUNK is working on "THAT" (which we dont know what "THAT" is) Enel was already defeated by luffy just like croc. BB crew is out of the question after destoying Marine ford. Super novas are rookies....

Plus...WHITEBEARD is DEAD! shichis maintained certain balance of power, now that WB is dead we dont know what teh WG will make to balance things out.

UM NO just no any way i think its will be. and old friend of luffy's a pirate we ment b4 or some one from luffy's past. cuz look at it most of the war loads have some conection with great pirates. shanks and halwk eyes, WB and jimbi
    , croc and WB, kiadu and moria, kuma and dragon. and so on and so forth. i think it will eather be a old enamy or a friend.