Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1054

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    One Piece The Next Shichibukai

    Since we know already that Blackbeard is leaving the position of a Shichibukai ,Moria is getting pawned already by the higher ups, and Jinbei already leaving that position. Is there any possible names that could qualify as the New Shichibukai?
    Last edited by popoy08; 04-26-2010 at 09:55 AM.

    Spoiler!


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Well, I one of the Supernovae could qualify... Other than that I can't think of anyone that would take the position.

    But honestly I think that they're going to leave the position open now that they have the Pacifista to rely on.

  3. #3
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    they cannot rely on pacifistas they can only kill weaklings someone at shichibukai level can defeat a pacifista easily.they are useless against strong opponents.

  4. #4
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Shichibukai level? Funny you meantion that because Luffy beat two shichibukai level people yet he could not defeat the Kuma clone. I would like to see your thoughts on this one.

  5. #5
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    i already made my ideas on this clear i think luffy will get an offer but not take it

  6. #6
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i already made my ideas on this clear i think luffy will get an offer but not take it
    That would look bad seeing how they know Dragon is his father and he is in rebellion with the Gov and Marines.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    thats the whole reason y they would do it. if they can bring the most wanted mans son and a known enemy of the WG under there comand that will make them look more powerfull. people would say look at that they hunt him and his father they killed his brother and they can still controll him wow they must be something.

  8. #8
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Shichibukai level? Funny you meantion that because Luffy beat two shichibukai level people yet he could not defeat the Kuma clone. I would like to see your thoughts on this one.
    i mean the level of an average shichibukai not the strongest nor the weakest.

  9. #9
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i mean the level of an average shichibukai not the strongest nor the weakest.
    There is no median of power between them as far as measurement. Only tool of measurement you can use is their bounty.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    thats the whole reason y they would do it. if they can bring the most wanted mans son and a known enemy of the WG under there comand that will make them look more powerfull. people would say look at that they hunt him and his father they killed his brother and they can still controll him wow they must be something.
    Naw it would make them look weak in process.

  10. #10
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Shichibukai level? Funny you meantion that because Luffy beat two shichibukai level people yet he could not defeat the Kuma clone. I would like to see your thoughts on this one.
    That just shows that having the same title doesn't mean being in the same level of Strength. They all have their cons and pros.

    A New Shichibukai? Ah.. it's as f*cked up as it is, but if there's going to be a New One then Oda will surely make sure everyone's jaw is going to drop.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •