Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
    AGREE i mean we already know that capone and bonney have already bitten the dust in the NW. i mean kid, law, basil, and drake are obviously the ones that will be shown the most. apoo is up in the air i mean i do not think we saw enough of him to tell. i do not think the monk is any thing special but i think he might hang around somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm, I don't think that's right. I mean that's pretty much keeping most of them in the game. I reckon at least half need to be taken out or else there'll just be too much. I mean Luffy and his crew spent 2 years straight training. Although the others are risking their lives in one way or another, I don't expect them to have levelled up in much the same rate. To have that many remain, it's making the NW seem like nothing.

the thing is there is a number of ways they could com out ok. i mean i think the monk is going to bite the dust and bonny and capone are already gone. kid and killer will be fine. and we do not even know if law went in yet or when he did if he did. drake may very well be with an emperor now and basil is strong enough to be fine and like i think he could be a war lord. and apoo i do not think he is any weaker than the new world captains we saw in the war.

so all in all. i thin kid, law, basil, drake, and apoo are fine.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have questions about Apoo. I mean I think people are giving him a bit too much credit because his ability managed to touch a Logia. The thing is that it seems as though his power requires him to charge up. It has good range that's for sure. But how many enemy's are going to stand there and wait for you to power up? If the Admiral who had arrived wasn't Kizaru (who's a tad playful or lazy?) but instead was Akainu, he would have had his arse burn right from the start. Because of his ability, his can't use sneak attacks either. Getting chased by boars pretty much shows his going to be wiped out of the story I reckon. I mean, lets compare, Bonney was captured so no arguments there. Kid had just dominated an Island, Basil was pawning BrownBeards arse, Law was carefully planning his future moves, Drake was chomping on a servant. All safe, all dominating. Capone was being abducted, Monk was shitting himself at a screwed up island, Apoo was running for his life. All being screwed over. Apoo's situation fits more with Capone and Monks than it does with the others. I reckon his a gonna as well.

well the thing is he really did not touch a logia but his power would own people who were not logias we are just saying he has potential. more than bonney and capone who are dust and monk who was really nothing more than a big muscle head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I have questions about Apoo. I mean I think people are giving him a bit too much credit because his ability managed to touch a Logia. The thing is that it seems as though his power requires him to charge up. It has good range that's for sure. But how many enemy's are going to stand there and wait for you to power up? If the Admiral who had arrived wasn't Kizaru (who's a tad playful or lazy?) but instead was Akainu, he would have had his arse burn right from the start. Because of his ability, his can't use sneak attacks either. Getting chased by boars pretty much shows his going to be wiped out of the story I reckon. I mean, lets compare, Bonney was captured so no arguments there. Kid had just dominated an Island, Basil was pawning BrownBeards arse, Law was carefully planning his future moves, Drake was chomping on a servant. All safe, all dominating. Capone was being abducted, Monk was shitting himself at a screwed up island, Apoo was running for his life. All being screwed over. Apoo's situation fits more with Capone and Monks than it does with the others. I reckon his a gonna as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well the thing is he really did not touch a logia but his power would own people who were not logias we are just saying he has potential. more than bonney and capone who are dust and monk who was really nothing more than a big muscle head.
    @ChaosMaster I think you have some of those names confused in their actions. Pretty sure it was X Drake who was challenging Brownbeard.

Also I don't get what you meant by he needed to recharge, or charge up. Where does it make that a possibility?
    Actually, the Kizaru example proves that along with range, it would be great for surprise attacks. The attack on Kizaru was still a surprise attack. Who knows if Akainu would have gone Logia intangible as easy.

And you say Akainu would have just burned him, but he is nowhere near as quick as Kizaru is. You're assuming that he could easily catch up to Apoo.

Think Apoo just showed that the islands can be crazier than expected. You did notice the whole walking on nothing part, right?
    Apoo just seemed like Luffy in that he wouldn't attack animals needlessly unless they really pissed him off.

@ both I don't remember Monk's NW situation, but I think he has a little more potential as a survivor @ least because of his story and likely coming from a sky island. I think he has more unique information to reveal to us.

People are forgetting that besides Zolo there is @ least 1 more non-captain supernovas. Oda could pull something totally surprising and keep the captain but kill his 1st mate.

Not to mention, I also think having a decent amount of supernovas survive does not necessarily make the NW not as strong. IMHO It would just illustrate how much stronger they would have had to become to survive it. And or it could just illustrate the differing levels of "surviving" in the NW. We do not have to meet some of the supernovas again as "rivals". They could wind up being in something like a situation with those slaves to the Nobles. They could still be useful to the story, in a more unique, unpredictable way, where we can still learn just how harsh the NW is.

And with Bonney she could be a WG or Marine member next time we see her, just not a rival. And Capone being sucked into a huge floating/flying ship could have indications either towards being forgotten, or coming back under the command of some1 crazy powerful, new, and unique. (just throwing this out there) Even possibily the elusive VegaPunk. Wouldn't put it past him , with his technological knowledge to have possibly 1 of the most tech-savvy ships, besides Law's sub, that we have seen in the OPU.

With Apoo, he played his tune for a while, before it actually damaged Kizaru. Thus the charge up. If you watch, Kizaru dropped his guard to stand and listen. Akainu wouldn't have been as patient. He would have just magma fist Apoo. I wouldn't call Akainu slow either. I don't know the actual chapter, but there was a page where he moved like a mudslide, and it seemed pretty quick as it covered quite a bit of ground. And what do you mean he wouldn't have gone Logia intangible as easily? Did you see him throughout the war, how many times he got hit and deformed but took no damage? What makes you think that would have been any different?

As for Drake (T-Rex dude), he was the one challenging the Yonkou. It was Basil who took on BrownBeard.

We will all gonna see the supernovas in the NW. Oda doesn't waste minor, more bland characters of his. Much more these cool characters. What will happen though is that most of them will probably be out of the running for the title of PK. All of them including the pre-time skip SH could have survived the NW. But just surviving it is not their main goal. The goal is dominating it to achieved PK status. I see Kid, Law and for some reasons Urouge still on the running. The rest will be defeated but not killed by other strong people in the NW like Drake but will still be part of the story as a minor character.

Appo's df is quite impressive but has one major flaw as any other sound based attacks. You have to hear it before it affects you. The way I see it Kizaru was blown from the inside as he hears the music. He might have other attacks that you don't have to hear to affect you though. Music or any other sound is created through vibrations of particles in the air (or liquid/solid). He could possibly be able to create shock wave through it.

As for Akainu, yes he is fast and will close the gap between him and Apoo easily. Even Jinbe admitted how fast Akainu is as he caught up with him very fast during the war. The guy is a complete cold blooded fighter. I would not be surprised if he even uses soru.

sig made by me

As arisart said above, I highly doubt and will strongly argue we haven't seen the last of the entire original Supernovas. That is including Bonney as well and for me there is a whole 'nother story for that one. Regardless, the Supernovas are a variety of strength and abilities but they are ones with a name for themselves as well as level of power. Capone is not out, Bonney is not out, Urouge, Apoo, etc etc, all the "weak" ones some of you are mentioning are gone I don't believe are at all. Let's not forget all of the old pirates we came to know now (Moriah, Donflamingo, Mihawk) were part of a generation of rookies at the time of the start of the Great Pirate Era. Now a new era is beginning and the Supernovas are definitly going to be the new generation of pirate figures. While I doubt if any will join the govt as a War Lord, all are going to play crucial (at least minor or iconic crew part) roles in the NW and the New Era.

what we mean by out is that there beaten and well kind of done on there own. bonney might be seen some where else cuz i do want to know what else is going on there. but again thats not what we meant by out.

the point is bonney is captured, capone got pawned, the monk does not look like any thing special. and drake, law, and kid probably won't take a war lord bid. and basil is probably the only one that would take it that would be strong enough, but apoo has potential so i would not be super surprised if he might have gotten a war lord bid over the past two years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]