Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i think its a good place to bring back a mush stronger gin cuz luffy needs a friend in the war loards like shanks and WB did
    i dont think we re gonna see him again.besides the idea of gin becoming shichibukai is just ridiculous

dude u just like to be an A** and i think we will y the hell not and its not that far of a strech if had predicted half the stuff that had happpened in one piece u would have call it dumb to dont call something stupid cuz u dont like the person who said it

way too ridiculous, whos that gin? right hand of don krieg? mihawk just toyed on don kriegs fleet back their in grandline... shichibukai are war lords, and must be really that powerul to be afraid of...gin is so far away on becoming that kind of character in op world...am not ditchin anyone here ok? its just that its way too far from being true...
    hhhmmmm.. why not arlong then? or wapol or waaaaahhh nevermind...
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Well Buggy has gained power granted its through his popularity but still. I guess its not completely stupid that Krieg would but Gin. Still Oda made it look as if we should assume he is dead and with every other arc we learned about what happened to every other character. Why havent we learned about Krieg and Gin, because its a plot device used in many anime where you have characters that are just question marks sometimes they are brought back but thats rarely
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i never said krieg and look if oda wants to make panda man a war loard he can my point is u never know and i have a gut feeling some times logic is over rated lol

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    dude u just like to be an A** and i think we will y the hell not and its not that far of a strech if had predicted half the stuff that had happpened in one piece u would have call it dumb to dont call something stupid cuz u dont like the person who said it
    it is not that i dont like you its just that gin is too weak to become a shichibukai.

he was to week to be a war loard when he was last seen how stong has luffy gotten since then and zorro and sanji to people get stronger

Sorro?

OMG grow the HELL up HB the s key is right next to the z key get a life typo's happen AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You spelled weak wrong also. After reading this thread it seems halaros536 is making the most sense. So I'll stand behind him til someone else post something worth reading. Good job so far halaros536