Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    who cares he has people one a nova level to fight for him now
    im sorry for being an idiot, my memory fails me..but who is this nova again?

the super novas drake hawkins kidd law luffy bonny capone and that other guy plus zoro and kill
    because buggy has people from level 5 witch is over 100 mill bounties and at the very least he has people in his crew now that are on the level of iva
    the level for guys are as strong as bones
    level 3 are as strong as mr.2 and so one and so forth
    Last edited by cross777; 08-31-2010 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr. 2 was on Level 3, and he was treating it like it was nothing to him... IMO, Mr. 2 should've been on Lvl 4 and Mr. 1 should've been on lvl 5.

None of the prisoners that were on Lvl 5 seemed that strong... It was basically Croc, Mr. 2, Mr. 1, Luffy, Inazuma, Ivankov and Jimbei that were doing the major damage while breaking out of Impel Down. Though I guess it's only to be expected that the main characters do most of the fighting.

But remember that Croc was kept on Lvl 6 and his last known bounty was a mere 81 million when the world Government stopped keeping track of it and Luffy's only was raised to 100 million after defeating him... So I'd say that there wouldn't be too many people with a bounty over 100 million that weren't in Lvl 6 (though I know that goes against canon).

Hmm bounty aint evry ting i'm guesing evry shibukai woulth be in lvl 6 fi they where to go against the goverment its not becuese they are danger lvl of power but becuese of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Mr. 2 was on Level 3, and he was treating it like it was nothing to him... IMO, Mr. 2 should've been on Lvl 4 and Mr. 1 should've been on lvl 5.

None of the prisoners that were on Lvl 5 seemed that strong... It was basically Croc, Mr. 2, Mr. 1, Luffy, Inazuma, Ivankov and Jimbei that were doing the major damage while breaking out of Impel Down. Though I guess it's only to be expected that the main characters do most of the fighting.

But remember that Croc was kept on Lvl 6 and his last known bounty was a mere 81 million when the world Government stopped keeping track of it and Luffy's only was raised to 100 million after defeating him... So I'd say that there wouldn't be too many people with a bounty over 100 million that weren't in Lvl 6 (though I know that goes against canon).
    and we know for a fact there many over 100 mill bounties there and bounties mean nothing to level 6 its what you did not how much your worth like the other five levels BB does not have a bounty and he would have been put in level 6 because of what he has done and if zoro was caught he would be put on level 5 cuz he has not done any really bad things but he has a bounty of over 100 mill get what i mean so there are potentially people as stong as zoro and iva in buggy's crew now
    Last edited by cross777; 09-01-2010 at 01:18 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BB was put on lvl 6?? he just went to lvl 6 he was never put there

WOULD HAVE would have been put my bad i was in a hurry typing that i know he was not put in jail but u see my point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think anyone that was part of WB crew would be put in level 6, I wonder if anyone from level six could have been a roger pirate who have been caught, and the WG hide the fact that they even caught them. Rayleigh even said he has no idea what has come of his crew so someone from the crew could be put in there
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

that is very true and good thinking the only thing is would they make a Rodger a war lord i highly doubt it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

didend they just kill evry one they cought who had a conection with roger ??