Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    The point of the shichibukai is to bring balance to the world. There's the yonkou who are the top pirates then there's the orginization known as the world government. The shichibukai are pirates/government to ensure the balance doesn't get too unstable on a side so it would overtake the other. Since we're missing a yonkou and more than half the shichibukai, that's why the oceans are in chaos now since the balance is currently unstable
    Actually it does more then that it also represents the pardons given to pirates by the countries on the condition they go after fellow pirates (usually old allies) or go to war when asked. To sweeten the deal they pardoned them from future crimes as well, as long as they did as the government asked.

I wonder if any of the supernova hold a big enough grudge against Luffy that theyld join the WG. Even though Bonney seems to want revenge on someone and it may very well be Luffy.

We all know X. Drake wont do it. Kidd does not seem to be the type and they cant forgive him for being part of the greatest crime. Hawkins doesnt like needless violence. Capone likes to avoid trouble and he is indecent so I can say he fits the build as a potential candidate. Apoo is a passive guy who doesnt seem to act without reason. I dont know about Urouge

I say Bonney, Urogue, or Capone could fill the 2 positions.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

nice argument

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    nice argument
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    he can simply say this:

marine: what do you want?
    enel: I want to be a shichibukai
    marine: are you a pirate?
    enel: well I am now. I started being a pirate 5 mins ago
    Marine: Who the hell are you
    Enel: I am the lord of the moon why do you ask LOL
    Marine: Only well known pirates can be Shichibukai

Maybe if Enel collects a famous bounty like BB then I can see him being a Shichibukai, besides he seemed happy on the moon and it seems odd to bring him back. Besides he didnt match up to Luffy in the past why would he now that Luffy is stronger. Luffy will always have the advantage over Enel it would be pointless to bring him back.

I know I am generally supportive of weird theories but it just seems to dumb to be to bring back a character who is already been shown to be a bad match up against the main character. I can understand Lucci because at least he is not made of Lightning and he had mad rokushiki (what is essentially haki IMO) skills

Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i hate enel as a war loard but want him back as a marine and the marines have other targets biger than luffy that would not be bad match's and the rest of the crew would be tost to enel
    and Rokushiki is nothing like haki at all ther two differennt things

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    i hate enel as a war loard but want him back as a marine and the marines have other targets biger than luffy that would not be bad match's and the rest of the crew would be tost to enel
    and Rokushiki is nothing like haki at all ther two differennt things
    I could see Enel as a yonkou but thats unlikely and off topic so I think it woul be cool if someone from lufffys past took a position.

The most Enel would be compared to a Yonkou is a punching bag.
    Sure the guy would wreck an entire island, but he'll still get his ass kicked whether by Luffy or by Haki.
    But, then again, the guy's brighter and more intelligent than most villains (probably close to Crocodile and Luchi in terms of intelligence).

If there were someone who would possibly be nominated as a replacement Shichibukai, I'd go with Brownbeard until Oda brings his own nominees out.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    The most Enel would be compared to a Yonkou is a punching bag.
    Sure the guy would wreck an entire island, but he'll still get his ass kicked whether by Luffy or by Haki.
    But, then again, the guy's brighter and more intelligent than most villains (probably close to Crocodile and Luchi in terms of intelligence).

If there were someone who would possibly be nominated as a replacement Shichibukai, I'd go with Brownbeard until Oda brings his own nominees out.
    Im gonna have to disagree with you there. Enel is definitely Admiral level at least. Even Oda said that if Enel was a pirate hes bounty would be about 500 million. Thats the biggest bounty weve seen so far I think.

well i think its a good place to bring back a mush stronger gin cuz luffy needs a friend in the war loards like shanks and WB did

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Im gonna have to disagree with you there. Enel is definitely Admiral level at least. Even Oda said that if Enel was a pirate hes bounty would be about 500 million. Thats the biggest bounty weve seen so far I think.
    even if we consider him at admiral level just being powerful is not enough to become a yonkou.you must also have an extremely powerful crew with many strong guys in it like wbs or shanks crew

well i think its a good place to bring back a mush stronger gin cuz luffy needs a friend in the war loards like shanks and WB did
    Gin seems to be one of the few people that Oda doesnt fallow up on. This leads me to believe that he died until I see otherwise.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT