Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    im not sure shichis are really necesary if VEGAPUNK is working on "THAT" (which we dont know what "THAT" is) Enel was already defeated by luffy just like croc. BB crew is out of the question after destoying Marine ford. Super novas are rookies....

Plus...WHITEBEARD is DEAD! shichis maintained certain balance of power, now that WB is dead we dont know what teh WG will make to balance things out.
    not necessary? Who wouldn't want people the likes of mihawk, doflamingo and kuma? And yes we don't know what vegapunk is doing. It might just be a birthday cake for sengokus birthday.

being defeated by someone doesn't make you automatically out for being a
    shichibukai. Just look at moria. His crew were wiped out and kaido kicked his ass but he still got a shichibukai seat.

So what if the supernovas are all rookies? boa got a shichibukai seat even she is still a rookie back then.

way to own that man way to go and what do u think about my idea of the next war loard being someone luffy has met or some one he knows. he needs his own halwk eyes like i said most war loards have relation ships with great pirates

^ you know that enel is my next shichibukai and they know each other so it kinda fall into that

OMG we have been over and over this when will it end my friend enel is not a pirate so there for he cant be one of the 7 pirate war loards of the sea now i can see him working for the gov some how but not as a war loard maybe he will be the new warden LOL or a vise admiral or admiral and i mean luffy needs some one like halwk eyes is to shanks

I already stated my point on this so I won't repeat it again.

and your just contradicting yourself cross. If your logic is that enel cannot become a warlord coz he is not a pirate then how can he become an admiral when he is not even a marine? your logic sucks dude

no no it does not let me clarafie if enel just poped down to earth right now he could be a marine because any one can sign up for marine's even former pirates so that would not be a problem. if he said i want to be a pirate war loard, they would say ok r u a pirate, um no, ok well then i guess u cant be a pirate war loard with out ever being a pirate now can u

he can simply say this:

marine: what do you want?
    enel: I want to be a shichibukai
    marine: are you a pirate?
    enel: well I am now. I started being a pirate 5 mins ago

AWWWWW man let just agree to disagree ok

nope cross I don't want to

OK THE perpare your self because ( read first bubble to the left) lol http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/23/15/