Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    The point of the shichibukai is to bring balance to the world. There's the yonkou who are the top pirates then there's the orginization known as the world government. The shichibukai are pirates/government to ensure the balance doesn't get too unstable on a side so it would overtake the other. Since we're missing a yonkou and more than half the shichibukai, that's why the oceans are in chaos now since the balance is currently unstable

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

ture and not to say most of the strongest marines are in some what a tight spot i think we will learn more about what the marines are up to next chap or the one after i dont think luffys flash backl will be that long

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    The point of the shichibukai is to bring balance to the world. There's the yonkou who are the top pirates then there's the orginization known as the world government. The shichibukai are pirates/government to ensure the balance doesn't get too unstable on a side so it would overtake the other. Since we're missing a yonkou and more than half the shichibukai, that's why the oceans are in chaos now since the balance is currently unstable
    I agree that the WG and the Yonkou create the balance that your talking about, but the shichibukai did nothing to maintain it. The chaos originated because the strongest pirate in the world has perished, a myriad of convicts have escaped and the legend of one piece was revived, not because there are a few shichibukai missing.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i already made my ideas on this clear i think luffy will get an offer but not take it
    c'mon cross, you said it yourself luffy won't take it. The thread says the next shichibukai so saying someone which you know will not take it makes your post kinda poor. At least say someone who you think will be the next shichibukai not who will be the next to get offered by WG to be a shichibukai

Enel for me. Only he has to go down first from the moon so the WG could offer him

and again they are not going to make enel a war loard because he is not a pirate and the point of the war loards are intimidation and he can intimadate if no one knows who he is. but i do think it will be a old bad guy who got stronger like ate a DF or something.

I know it's impossible but I hope this would happen. Enel it would more than awesome if he becomes Shichibukai beside him I nominate Eustass Kid.

Y not kid. and i think it could be and old bad guy that has gotten much stronger like eaten a DF or something. also enel would not be a warloard because he has no fame and thats what the war poards are an intimadation factor. if the WG finds him is can c them makeing him a marine or a member of cypher pole or something like that. also i think if gin goteen alot stronger like eaten a jacked up DF he could be one. and he could be to luffy what hawlk eyes is to shanks. i know its unlikely but i WANT GIN BACK. also i would not mind seeing kurro if he if way powred up cuz he never did get caught. also i can see a relative of a pirate that luffy defeeted oe something like that.

and again they are not going to make enel a war loard because he is not a pirate and the point of the war loards are intimidation and he can intimadate if no one knows who he is. but i do think it will be a old bad guy who got stronger like ate a DF or something.
    and again... Even if he is not a warlord it doesn't mean he can't be one. He could use the same plan BB did. He could just beat a famous pirate and then the world would know. simple as that.

OK ill agree with that but not the one b4 were he just gets made one out of nowhere

OK ill agree with that but not the one b4 were he just gets made one out of nowhere
    like I said in my enel theory he could be asked to be a shichibukai by the WG seeing he is a logia but he have to show how strong he really is so beating a strong famous pirate will show that. And as added bonus he will become instantly famous so

uber strong
    instant fame
    nasty attitude

a great recipe to become a shichibukai i say