Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    as of right this moment r they in his way in any form at all at this point in time

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    as of right this moment r they in his way in any form at all at this point in time
    No. Therefore why would eneru be concerned at all with them?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

thats my point so there for he has no reason to attack them thats what i was working at.

thats my point so there for he has no reason to attack them thats what i was working at.
    I said if. If the WG gets in his way.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    If the WG are in the way of his goals, he'll attack them. If they are not in the way of his goals, he'll stay oblivious to them. He won't go out of his way to join them. I just don't see him relying on another's power to accomplish his goals. That completely contradicts the kind of character he is.
    that's true but if only WG will get in his way which I think they will not. Enels goal is only vearth which the WG could easily provide.

And yes he can get vearth by himself and doesn't need to rely on others but hey if someones ready to offer their services to him why not? Enel loves having minions who would do his own bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    that's true but if only WG will get in his way which I think they will not. Enels goal is only vearth which the WG could easily provide.

And yes he can get vearth by himself and doesn't need to rely on others but hey if someones ready to offer their services to him why not? Enel loves having minions who would do his own bidding.
    Do you actually think the WG would just give him that? They aren't getting anything in return.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

the point is at this point in time he has no reason to attack so end of debate so what do u think about kurro comeing back if more powerfull i know he was not strong enough the llast time we saw him

the point is at this point in time he has no reason to attack so end of debate so what do u think about kurro comeing back if more powerfull i know he was not strong enough the llast time we saw him
    The point is he has no reason to join! And a disposition not to join.

And wait a fuck nugget? Isn't enel perfectly happy on his little moon dynasty thing?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Of course the WG will ask something in return, they will ask for Enel to lend his power when needed thus, a shichibukai seat may offfered to him.

I know Enel is not the type who helps other but he is also a smart guy and he knows if he goes up against the WG it would be troublesome. Not that he is afraid of the WG but it would be wise to just agree on what the WG asks for him which will rarely happen

DUDE i have said all along i never thught he would join the warlords i thought he would work with the WG in some form maybe a marine but i was defending my point of him not have a reason to attack them nothing else . now new topic i think we could see kurro back