Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    WHAT look he has no reason to attack them he is smart he will see the up sides and use them

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WHAT look he has no reason to attack them he is smart he will see the up sides and use them
    He doesn't need the W to defeat Luffy. His attacks are far superior to Luffy's own abilities already. With the exception of Gear 1 and 2 and the whole rubber to electric. He just needs to stop letting his guard down. Same goes with Croc and all other opponents Luffy has fought. I bet you if Luffy fights Croc for a second time that shit would be an entirely different fight.

ok i agree with u on the croc thing cuz i said the my self in the strongest WL thread and i agree with that but enel is at a disadvantage vs luffy sure he is a true blue BAD A** and he could beat lufffy but his powers would not paly a big role besides his speed thats where he will have to go to beat luffy

ok i agree with u on the croc thing cuz i said the my self in the strongest WL thread and i agree with that but enel is at a disadvantage vs luffy sure he is a true blue BAD A** and he could beat lufffy but his powers would not paly a big role besides his speed thats where he will have to go to beat luffy
    With his abilities he also has the ability to manipulate matter as shown when he changed the solid form of gold into a quick liquid before quickly heating it back up. Thus Luffy having to carry around a big ball of gold with him.

and he still won BUT i agree luffy clearly had some "luck" in that fightt and enel could give him a run forr his money

and he still won BUT i agree luffy clearly had some "luck" in that fightt and enel could give him a run forr his money
    Luffy won because he used the golden ball as a conductor.

Awwww the point is i agree with u awwwwwwwwwwww

Enel thinks he is god and far above others but the guy only wants vearth and nothing more. Enel didn't even fully commit on beating luffy, he was more concerned on getting to the moon. He will only attack people who defies him and even gave his enemies a chance to join him.

Plus enel is an intelligent guy, if ever he meet people from WG and tell him how powerful the WG is then he won't attack them as long as he gets what he wants

I AM NOT SAY HE WOULD BE SUPPER FRIENDS WITH THEM im just saying he has no reason to attack

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    If the WG are in the way of his goals, he'll attack them. If they are not in the way of his goals, he'll stay oblivious to them. He won't go out of his way to join them. I just don't see him relying on another's power to accomplish his goals. That completely contradicts the kind of character he is.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...