Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OK its time to grow the F**K up people for real if i cant type well or spell it has nothing to do with one piece stop being an A** just cuz u want to put some one down cuz IDC about what u people say im going to stick with my guns. and at the end of the day i know im not a complete A** HOLE piec of S**T who puts people down for no reason so hey why do i care.
    Thats amazing you're telling us you don't put people down. But you're sitting here calling people assholes and pieces of shit. Telling us to get a life and so on. Look dude its hard as hell to understand you when you type like that man. Install firefox and let that shit check your spelling. You spelled Hawkins like "Halkwkens. How the fuck I'm supposed to know who that it?

well u r since ur makeing fun of people for spell and stupid S**T that make u an A** hole and u people need to grow the hell up and u think im not going to say any thing im not going to sit and let myself get attacked for some thing that some one should not be attacked for

well u r since ur makeing fun of people for spell and stupid S**T that make u an A** hole and u people need to grow the hell up and u think im not going to say any thing im not going to sit and let myself get attacked for some thing that some one should not be attacked for
    Fine whatever keep spelling like a 3 year old. I don't have any intentions on dragging this on.

On topic I don't see them adding anymore members to the Shichibukai. As you can see members are either going rouge, or being told to be killed off. At this point its safe to say whatever members they have now is pretty much solid.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Thanks

Marine: Who the hell are you
    Enel: I am the lord of the moon why do you ask LOL
    Marine: Only well known pirates can be Shichibukai

Maybe if Enel collects a famous bounty like BB then I can see him being a Shichibukai, besides he seemed happy on the moon and it seems odd to bring him back. Besides he didnt match up to Luffy in the past why would he now that Luffy is stronger. Luffy will always have the advantage over Enel it would be pointless to bring him back.

I know I am generally supportive of weird theories but it just seems to dumb to be to bring back a character who is already been shown to be a bad match up against the main character. I can understand Lucci because at least he is not made of Lightning and he had mad rokushiki (what is essentially haki IMO) skills
    I had a vacation so this kinda late reply

Like I said before WG wouldn't just turn enel to a shichibukai right away. WG would ask enel what he can do first. Enel could just destroy an island like jaya (where there are lots of pirates who could witness his power) to prove his worth.

oh, a little correction BB still has zero bounty. It wasn't shown that his bounty went up when he captured ace but it is unlikely for the WG to give BB a bounty since he became a shichibukai

Your right enel is a bad match-up to luffy but he can beat a lot of other pirates out there. It's not like luffy is the only threat for the WG out there.

He is happy on the moon. Why would he bother leaving, and he would need to approach the WG like BB in order to be a member. They dont even know he exists heck I am not sure if he knows about them either.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I think Enel would actually attack the WG instead of joining them lol.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

y would he attack them he has no reason if he finds out the WG has it in for luffy he might like the idea of seeing luffy dead

y would he attack them he has no reason if he finds out the WG has it in for luffy he might like the idea of seeing luffy dead
    Why wouldn't he? He has a omniscient personality. Why would he belittle himself?

but he has no reason to attack them and whats wrong with teaming up with the WG he was the one who got beat by luffy not them (yet) lol y would he not see a new friend and takr advantage of them and use them as he see's fit

but he has no reason to attack them and whats wrong with teaming up with the WG he was the one who got beat by luffy not them (yet) lol y would he not see a new friend and takr advantage of them and use them as he see's fit
    So apparently you just proved you don't know what a person who suffers from having a god like mentality feels about lowering their stands to team with someone.

Hey listen have you met one of our forum posters by the name of bankai? I think you two would get along great. Go get to know him as soon as possible.