Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Phoenix Marco(yep, now ask why)
    New Character.
    ^ that's crazy impossible for obvious reasons. Either Marco is the new WB captain or they disbanded and scattered like Roger's crew. I'd like you to explain why though.

^He is just pulling your legs....He has no meaningful explanation to give you. I'm even surprised you asked cos I would think you know X by now. He's always been like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Nope, Marco would join for identical reasons as Jinbe and Boa: To protect whats left of the Whitebeard Pirates.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

im not saying there not reputable, but having a strong pirate reputation and being a war lord are two different things. law dropped 100 pirate hearts on the gov's doorstep and i doubt they were small fish. im sure they have powerful reputations by now, i was just saying there is a clear difference between law and appo that is just not represented by power.

i have no problem what so ever with marco being a war lord. business is business and if WB ever needed to make a deal with the gov to keep his family safe he would have. marco would do what needs to be done. although i dont know why jimbie would not have mentioned that to luffy? i dont know why he did not tell him about law either so that's a mute point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't see why Kuma would have had his title taken off him. As far as everyone else knows, the PX's are clones of Kuma, and they don't know that Kuma had his personality removed. Not to mention Kuma is still stronger than the PX's, with his DF and all.

I doubt Marco would have became Shichibukai. He would more rather join up with Shanks than join the WG.

I still can't see anyone else wanting to join the Shichibukai. I mean I'm sure the supernova's have improved much like we've seen shown by Kidd and Law. I'm not sure if Bonney is a pirate, but she certainly hates the WG, so her becoming a Shichibukai doesn't seem likely. Although if, for w/e relation she has with the WG to begin with, she continued to rebel while under house arrest, the Marines might have offered her a position as Shichibukai so that she would still be a pirate, but also under them... can't really see it happening though.

Apoo is the only other SuperNova to leave an impression (besides Hawkins) to Kizaru. The others, including Monk and that army guy, seem pretty damn useless. I doubt Killer left Kidd either, I mean Zoro is still with Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I don't see why Kuma would have had his title taken off him. As far as everyone else knows, the PX's are clones of Kuma, and they don't know that Kuma had his personality removed. Not to mention Kuma is still stronger than the PX's, with his DF and all.

I doubt Marco would have became Shichibukai. He would more rather join up with Shanks than join the WG.

I still can't see anyone else wanting to join the Shichibukai. I mean I'm sure the supernova's have improved much like we've seen shown by Kidd and Law. I'm not sure if Bonney is a pirate, but she certainly hates the WG, so her becoming a Shichibukai doesn't seem likely. Although if, for w/e relation she has with the WG to begin with, she continued to rebel while under house arrest, the Marines might have offered her a position as Shichibukai so that she would still be a pirate, but also under them... can't really see it happening though.

Apoo is the only other SuperNova to leave an impression (besides Hawkins) to Kizaru. The others, including Monk and that army guy, seem pretty damn useless. I doubt Killer left Kidd either, I mean Zoro is still with Luffy.
    remember the picture of all the supernovas after the time skip. killer was on there but zoro was the only one left off. if you think about it the only real reason zoro should have been left out is because he is under another nova. so if thats the case then killer is some how no longer under kid.

also think about it. there is a huge reason for kuma to be taken out of the war lords. to open a spot and bring in another big gun. kuma is there puppet now, they do not need him to be a war lord for him to do what they want. just bring him in to use as a marine weapon and have another war lord to use. more power is more power and with 2 admiral spots open they need all the power they can get. plus kuma has also been gone two years as well. remember his deal with vega punk. he was protecting the ship for two years and not doing his duties as a war lord. so, they probably went ahead and filled his spot. with him back why not just keep him off to the side as a weapon. then you have a strong powerful robo puppet to use with out taking up a war lord seat that you could fill with another big gun.

and the only thing now is that we never though law would have joined, and there he is. so i dont think any of the novas are off the table at this point.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    remember the picture of all the supernovas after the time skip. killer was on there but zoro was the only one left off. if you think about it the only real reason zoro should have been left out is because he is under another nova. so if thats the case then killer is some how no longer under kid.

also think about it. there is a huge reason for kuma to be taken out of the war lords. to open a spot and bring in another big gun. kuma is there puppet now, they do not need him to be a war lord for him to do what they want. just bring him in to use as a marine weapon and have another war lord to use. more power is more power and with 2 admiral spots open they need all the power they can get. plus kuma has also been gone two years as well. remember his deal with vega punk. he was protecting the ship for two years and not doing his duties as a war lord. so, they probably went ahead and filled his spot. with him back why not just keep him off to the side as a weapon. then you have a strong powerful robo puppet to use with out taking up a war lord seat that you could fill with another big gun.

and the only thing now is that we never though law would have joined, and there he is. so i dont think any of the novas are off the table at this point.
    Ah, I don't really remember that picture. I guess there could be something to it.

As for Kuma being removed. The Shichibukai, the way I see it, is the Marine's way to create balance in the world. So while they did loose 2 Admirals and 3 Shichibukai's, the NW also lost their biggest player as well, that being WB. So while BB had gone around taking over territories, don't forget that the WG could have taken up more Admirals. Heck even Smoker rose in rank to VC, not to mention they still had people like CP9 who might have been brought over to become marines since Kizaru's nephew "Big Axe", sorry can't remember his name, was also brought over. Not to mention, other than the Supernova's or the "Worse Generation", and BB, there really has been no outstanding trouble makers. A Shichibukai would only be on par with a Worse Gen pirate, of whom can be said are weaker than Admirals anyway, so there's really no too big concern for them to remove yet another Shichibukai, especially since even as a robot, Kuma was stronger than Moria. There really is no need for them to remove someone that strong from the Shichibukai ranks, to keep balance of a weaker world. Not to mention Kuma was and is still their only Shichibukai who would move on their command.

As for Law, yeah, like I posted a few months back, Oda did give us all the hints on Law becoming Shichibukai, we just didn't pick up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Ah, I don't really remember that picture. I guess there could be something to it.

As for Kuma being removed. The Shichibukai, the way I see it, is the Marine's way to create balance in the world. So while they did loose 2 Admirals and 3 Shichibukai's, the NW also lost their biggest player as well, that being WB. So while BB had gone around taking over territories, don't forget that the WG could have taken up more Admirals. Heck even Smoker rose in rank to VC, not to mention they still had people like CP9 who might have been brought over to become marines since Kizaru's nephew "Big Axe", sorry can't remember his name, was also brought over. Not to mention, other than the Supernova's or the "Worse Generation", and BB, there really has been no outstanding trouble makers. A Shichibukai would only be on par with a Worse Gen pirate, of whom can be said are weaker than Admirals anyway, so there's really no too big concern for them to remove yet another Shichibukai, especially since even as a robot, Kuma was stronger than Moria. There really is no need for them to remove someone that strong from the Shichibukai ranks, to keep balance of a weaker world. Not to mention Kuma was and is still their only Shichibukai who would move on their command.

As for Law, yeah, like I posted a few months back, Oda did give us all the hints on Law becoming Shichibukai, we just didn't pick up on it.
    heres the thing. they could only keep balance because thats all they could do. if they could they would love to wipe out pirates all together. also again then need fire power no matter what the case is. the world is worse now any way white beard set off a new pirate age after all.

there not getting ride of kumma. they dont need him to be a war lord. he is nothing but a weapon now. do find another powerful pirate to bring in. give your self another gun to use in the coming battle. and again he was ditching his duty for two years. they probably should have replaced him for that and now that they have him back they have a nice weapon to lead the PX force.

more power is never a bad thing.!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    heres the thing. they could only keep balance because thats all they could do. if they could they would love to wipe out pirates all together. also again then need fire power no matter what the case is. the world is worse now any way white beard set off a new pirate age after all.
    Whilse true, don't forget that it was said that Akainu gave the marines much more power than they were originally allowed. That and with an army of Pasifistas, most of the new pirates would be fodder weak anyway so it shouldn't be too much concern for them. Like Garp said, they don't even know how to write the "B" in battle.

there not getting ride of kumma. they dont need him to be a war lord. he is nothing but a weapon now. do find another powerful pirate to bring in. give your self another gun to use in the coming battle. and again he was ditching his duty for two years. they probably should have replaced him for that and now that they have him back they have a nice weapon to lead the PX force.

more power is never a bad thing.!
    While I agree with the logic behind it. The only thing I'm trying to say is that "Kuma the Tryant" is a powerful name. Even more so than the pasifistas. It would be a waste to remove him from their arsenal, which is the Shichibukai. Much like with Naruto how the name Madara was used to fend of the noobs.

but thats the thing you still have his name hell you have hundreds of him as far as other pirates are concerned lol. but you still have him as his name. but this way you add another powerful name to your knife drawer. you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]