Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by clairesmith View Post
    All the Seven Warlords/Shichibukai are strong. Now, Teach resigned and Moria being targeted by higher ups. They should search for the mightiest pirate or marine to replace. Actually they're not be called Shichibukai coz they're not concist of seven anymore. Jimbei, Boa and Croco are not members anymore. ^^
    As Halaros said, Boa is still a shichibukai, as shown right after time skip. The question is who has taken up the other 2. Of the Supernovas; Kid, Law and Drake were the ones who showed the most potential (as they were the only ones who weren't shown struggling in the new world just before timeskip). Kid isn't likely due to his attitude, and the fact that he openly challenged Big Mom. Drake on the other hand is likely as he was formerly a marine, and seems like a reasonable/logical type. I'm personally betting on him being a Shichibukai. Another possibility is that the WG has reinstated Croc as a shichibukai, which could work as he has accepted it once, and he has the credentials to go with. A marine can't be instated Shichibukai though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Drake on the other hand is likely as he was formerly a marine, and seems like a reasonable/logical type. I'm personally betting on him being a Shichibukai. Another possibility is that the WG has reinstated Croc as a shichibukai, which could work as he has accepted it once, and he has the credentials to go with. A marine can't be instated Shichibukai though.
    Hell no, on both. If you go rogue on the marines ur a dead man, those guys are hardcore with their rules. None of the super novas will be shichibukai. Crocodile experienced hell in impel down and he's going to accept their offer? Not like they'd offer him in the first place...
    I'm predicting that Croco will make a pirate crew again with Daz Bones as VC

Next shichibukai

- Buggy replacing Moria

- unknown character (most likely a NW captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    [COLOR="#000080"]Hell no, on both. If you go rogue on the marines ur a dead man, those guys are hardcore with their rules. None of the super novas will be shichibukai. Crocodile experienced hell in impel down and he's going to accept their offer? Not like they'd offer him in the first place...
    I'm predicting that Croco will make a pirate crew again with Daz Bones as VC
    Except Law is.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    As Halaros said, Boa is still a shichibukai, as shown right after time skip. The question is who has taken up the other 2. Of the Supernovas; Kid, Law and Drake were the ones who showed the most potential (as they were the only ones who weren't shown struggling in the new world just before timeskip). Kid isn't likely due to his attitude, and the fact that he openly challenged Big Mom. Drake on the other hand is likely as he was formerly a marine, and seems like a reasonable/logical type. I'm personally betting on him being a Shichibukai. Another possibility is that the WG has reinstated Croc as a shichibukai, which could work as he has accepted it once, and he has the credentials to go with. A marine can't be instated Shichibukai though.
    Croc wont be a Shichibukai.He pretty much declared war with the WG during Marineford and tried his best to get in their way and after that would he accept a Shichibukai position?And would the WG offer it to him in the first place?After what he did in the war?After putting him in prison?

Lolz, I totally forgot about Buggy, I wonder why.....

Yeah, I have doubts that Croc would take up the offer to become a shichibukai again, I was just saying that if anyone had the chance, it'ld be Drake and Croc. All the other SuperNova's seem substandard.

But even Drake left the Marines/WG because of their perspective on the world, aka, their flawed justice we seen in the Gotei and figures like Akainu. While he does have the potentional, and personally I think most of the Supernovas would at this point of two years later, I feel as if no others have joined the Warlords, especially ones (all of them) who have made it a point to betray/defy the WG. As for Law, I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up leaving the title following this latest arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    But even Drake left the Marines/WG because of their perspective on the world, aka, their flawed justice we seen in the Gotei and figures like Akainu. While he does have the potential, and personally I think most of the Supernovas would at this point of two years later, I feel as if no others have joined the Warlords, especially ones (all of them) who have made it a point to betray/defy the WG. As for Law, I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up leaving the title following this latest arc.
    All the Shichibukai's have joined for a reason. Doesn't make them any more law abiding, the only thing that seems to change is that it means the WG won't get on their back when they do their business. We've seen this a few times already, with Doflamingo doing his trading business as well as BB using it to get to strong warriors. Only Kuma seems to be one who actually did move to the WG will, but even then he had a reason (which has yet been revealed). Even Law is a shichibukai for a reason. I'm not sure if he would drop his position as Shichibukai afterwards, as the only difference would be his freedom to move. If a few big names have joined up with him to take down this Yonkou, then it means that after said Yonkou's defeat, that title wouldn't go to anyone, they would have to fight over it. I doubt Law would risk that, especially since the strength of Luffy's crew outweighs his.

As for Drake, you could say that Kuma, who was a head revolutionary, was about as far from the WG as possible, yet he still is one. Drake openly challenged a Yonkou 2 years ago. I highly doubt he had intentions to join, nor would he have had the strength, back then or now, alone to actually win. Had he taken a Shichibukai offer, it would allow him to keep the Yonkou off his back, as well as join up with Law to plan out this "alliance" idea. Like you said, by being a marine, he didn't like their way of operation so he left. The only way to really protect an island using one's name is to be a Yonkou or something great, which I believe is why he went straight for the kill. Of course, as mentioned, he'ld be far from strong enough, so he could take up (or request, as Law did) a position as a Shichibukai, which would allow him more freedom to rid land of bad politics.

Law and Baggy, we ahve already know that Law become the new shichibukai, and obviously Buggy will become the new Shichibukai (goverment ever sent a letter to him two years ago).
    So there is only one new Shichibukai, I believe he is a man we ever know!
    火影忍者 狐忍

well here is the thing. we know law filled one of those spots so that means that two are still open from the time skip. but think of it this way. flamingo might have left, he did threaten to after all. and what of kuma, to me it would make more sense to just use him as a PX and add another weapon to the war lord ranks. but he was also defending the straw hats ship for two years. do you think the gov would be very happy about that even if there was a deal in place with vega punk. so if you think about it there could really be more than two more new war lords.

on croc i doubt he would take it i mean he seems to have no desire to help the government what so ever. i could see a moria + croc team up in the future.

and on the novas, if law became a war lord, than any of the novas who are strong enough could. meaning basil, drake and kid. maybe killer, i still think killer split from kid. im not sure if appo and the monk have the power or the rep, even after two years to pull off getting a war lord spot. same goes for bonny and capone. but any of them are possible i guess.

as always some one new is an option or some one from the past that no one would see coming in a million years.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No cross, All the Supernova's are highly reputable. All 11 plus Blackbeard are part of "The Worst Generation". They all are strong enough and have enough reputation to be Shichibukai. Now that does not mean that they would join; Law being the only rational choice out of them all. Drake, Kidd(Killer), and Bonney are highly no and the rest just don't fit the bill.

I do agree with you in that I don't see Kuma as being a Shichibukai anymore. The Pacifista project seems to be public now, which would make it pointless to have Kuma remain as a shichibukai when they could replace him with another high profile.

My Pick:(not including Law, we know him already.)
    Buggy
    Phoenix Marco(yep, now ask why)
    New Character.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!