Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1054
    Lets think about this logically. The legs could talk if his head was shoved up his ass, ergo proving that it is Law's doing. Or it is some other phenomenon that we've yet to encounter.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    im not jumping on this band wagon just yet. only because when law cuts some one the body parts could not talk. its possible but i still see him not taking it. idk i just think its to obvious.
    and you don't want to be proven wrong again after your last statement... i mean it must be huge joke... something like oda read your posts and trolling you by writting the story with the opposite of your predictions

, law and drake are just as unlikely to accept as luffy would be if he ever got an invite.
    haven't post here since 3 years.. feelsdamngoodhatin'youagain.jpg

I still reckon it's Law. I mean his different compared to the others. I mean like the way he didn't go into the NW straight away, and that he was the only other SuperNova to appear at the war. Don't forget that he said he wanted to sit back and wait, but wait for what? Waiting for the Government to invite him to join the Shichibukai? That and why he saved Luffy? Not like he had anything to benifit from it, other than to catch the WG and worlds attention. If you think back, it's kinda been hinted.

Quote Originally Posted by greekor View Post
    and you don't want to be proven wrong again after your last statement... i mean it must be huge joke... something like oda read your posts and trolling you by writting the story with the opposite of your predictions

haven't post here since 3 years.. feelsdamngoodhatin'youagain.jpg
    im sorry i dont remember people who don't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I still reckon it's Law. I mean his different compared to the others. I mean like the way he didn't go into the NW straight away, and that he was the only other SuperNova to appear at the war. Don't forget that he said he wanted to sit back and wait, but wait for what? Waiting for the Government to invite him to join the Shichibukai? That and why he saved Luffy? Not like he had anything to benifit from it, other than to catch the WG and worlds attention. If you think back, it's kinda been hinted.
    it could be him, its just to obvious for me. im just not going to hop on the band wagon yet. i still think for what we knew it not his personality but ive been wrong before i just think its to obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Knowing Oda, it could be obvious but with a twist. We don't know what kind of Law really is. His not the outright brawls type that Kid and Luffy are. I'm hoping it could be someone else, but if it was, to have such a similar power to Law, idno, that would feel more like Kubo's style than Odas.

im sorry i dont remember people who don't matter.
    excuse me mister prediction 2011 :<

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Knowing Oda, it could be obvious but with a twist. We don't know what kind of Law really is. His not the outright brawls type that Kid and Luffy are. I'm hoping it could be someone else, but if it was, to have such a similar power to Law, idno, that would feel more like Kubo's style than Odas.
    well i get that but law is still just as bold as those to i mean he did save luffy and was the only rookie to take place in the war other than luffy. so i mean idk, NOW hw could be involved but maybe he was just passing through and got in to it with those swordsmen and they captured the talking severed head. but even if he is a war lord he must have a motive, like BB did. because i dont see law taking it just to get his bounty removed or just for the title or any thing else like that. in other words i don;t see him having any intention of keeping it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well i get that but law is still just as bold as those to i mean he did save luffy and was the only rookie to take place in the war other than luffy. so i mean idk, NOW hw could be involved but maybe he was just passing through and got in to it with those swordsmen and they captured the talking severed head. but even if he is a war lord he must have a motive, like BB did. because i dont see law taking it just to get his bounty removed or just for the title or any thing else like that. in other words i don;t see him having any intention of keeping it.
    That's because you're not thinking. The Shichibukai go almost unmonitored. If he was a Shichibukai, the only thing he would have to worry about are other pirates, and even then most of them would be too afraid to fight, as we saw in the War; only the bravest dared to fight them. Smooth sailing to Raftel.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    That's because you're not thinking. The Shichibukai go almost unmonitored. If he was a Shichibukai, the only thing he would have to worry about are other pirates, and even then most of them would be too afraid to fight, as we saw in the War; only the bravest dared to fight them. Smooth sailing to Raftel.
    no X im not not thinking of that, i just dont think its good enough of a reason. i mean pride is a factor. idk man its just to obvious. and i doubt it would be smooth not matter what you did. Plus most of the war lord went back to the grand line after the got there titles. its just something fishy about law being a war lord that i dont like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Well I was fully against it being Law and I didn' think it was likely at all. Sorry Cross but you believing it won't happen has made it the smart bet to actually happen.(I mean come on, history isn't exactly on your side ) So i'm in. Go Law the Shichibukai with a sus motive!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar