Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1054
    gin had the medicine the cooks had. and you never know he might just be ok LOL. but still there is a big chance he is alive and kicking.

but i see you point on enel its just idk i just dont like the idea because he is a bad guy but not a pirate.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I see Eustass Kid being one of them. He has the ruthless personality to boot.

In fact, any of the supernovas could be up for it now that 2 yrs have passed.

kid would probably never take that spot, law and drake are just as unlikely to accept as luffy would be if he ever got an invite. but i have said for a long time that hawkins would probably do it if his cards told him to. and well buggy is a given lol.

and can we all say................... GIN! lol.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just hope its someone already in the Story. I'd like to see some people rivaling luffy in development other than the supernovas.

it couldn't be one of the supernovas...but for me, buggy the clown, confirmed as next shichibukai...hopefully we can see a new faces that will fill the other slots of shichibukai..

Seems like Law has taken a place in the Shichibukai. I guess it works, considering his attitude.

Well based on the last Chapter, it seems Law might've joined them. Lets wait and see, because I'm sure there are other DF users capable of doing that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Well based on the last Chapter, it seems Law might've joined them. Lets wait and see, because I'm sure there are other DF users capable of doing that as well.
    While true, it makes more sense for Oda to use existing characters. I mean the dozen he introduced in the Shabondy arc, it's kinda pointless if they never play any big roll in the story. Introducing new characters are nice and all, but then what would he do with the old? Shichibukai had 2 empty spots. I reckon Buggy and Law would fit perfectly, mainly because their attitude would most likely accept such a position, but also because both showed their faces during the war, so their influence and reknowness would be much greater than the other supernovas.

im not jumping on this band wagon just yet. only because when law cuts some one the body parts could not talk. its possible but i still see him not taking it. idk i just think its to obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi guys....
    After reading the latest manga i guessed that the new shichibukai is none other than Trafalgar Law.