Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Tsubasa Anime you hated before you tried?

what animes did you hate, until you actualy watched them?

Like.. I hate this because the main character looks dumb; or because the name sounds stupid. Then you watch it.. and you realy love it.

I find this happening to me alot.. but then.. I have alot of hate. To bad Iv been proved wrong so many times...

- Naruto.

not because Im one of those retards who hate it because its too 'commercial'; but because I found a bout 4 chapters of it in a shonen jump magazine, and it was in the middle of an arc.. and I read it... and suprisingly it didn't make sense to me. So I decided it was stupid.

Then I saw the first few episodes of the dub on telly and thought Id give it another shot. lol.

- Howls Moving Castle

.. The cover had a picture of an old lady on it.. who wants to watch a movie about old ladies???

- Tsubasa

I had tried xxxHolic and didn't like it.. Naturaly Id assume that this was crap aswell.

- Card Captor Sakura

the name is stupid.

- Kodomo No Omacha

Actualy, I had never heard of this before I read the manga.. I found it when I was looking at random shojos... But its a good think I hadn't ever heard of it before because I would have hated the summary. It sounds sooo cliche

- Vampire Knight

read the summary because I like vampires.. but it sounded lame. Eventualy decided to give it a go.. my love of vampires over rided my dislike of the summary.

- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Not a fan of Sci Fi..

- Romeo x Juliet

This sounded stupid aswell.. watched it out of curiosity tho.. and was strangely interested... for about 10 episodes. Then I got bored. Still.. better then I expected.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Yea, I'm really bored of Romeo x juliet now, it was good for a while but i stopped at like 14, I couldn't take it.

I thought prince of tennis would be shit, but it was good, I ended up watching the entire series.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Black Lagoon, Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann... how wrong I was...

Seikai no senki - i read that it was a space opera and got the wrong end of the stick ive only just started watching it but so far i'm realy enjoying it.

Full Metal Panic - i only new about the light novels so i thought it would just be loads of seperate storys, now i wish i had watched it sooner (i love how feisty Kaname is).

Gantz (manga) - i watched the anime and the ending was absoloute shite but i thought i'd give the manga a read and its turned out in my top 3 fav's.

Slayers - saw a pic from the first series and thought it looked too old and seemed like it would be more for children, but i was wrong its hilarious.

Konjiki No Gash Bell.

At first I thought it seemed like it would be only for kids. But then I actually watched it and it made me "lol".

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Black Lagoon, Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann... how wrong I was...
    Same here >n< and after watching them they became some of my faves
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    bald man with a goatee on a turtle? would his name by any chance be Master Roshi? lol

One Piece at first.

I still dont like one piece and ive never watched an episode, is it as child-like as it seems? if not i'll have a crack at it

i thought one piece,and full metal alchemist were whack before i watched them. do not judge a book by its cover

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Bleach at first but now I can´t believe there was a time without it
    Thanks for the fast releases every week.