Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sword of the stranger [Movie]

Synopsis
    The story is set in the Sengoku period. A rounin called Nanashi (meaning 'nameless') saves a young boy Kotarou at an abandoned temple. Kotarou has no family, is pursued by a mysterious militia organization from China and hires Nanashi as his bodyguard. Amongst the men who pursue Kotarou is a man called Rarou, a skilled warrior with blond hair and blue eyes. He obeys an old man called Byakuran and is a member of the Chinese militia. Unlike his companions in the militia, he isn't serving any Emperor and just wants to fight with the strong. (Source: Iwa ni Hana)

Official Synopsis
    What qualifies a man as good or evil? Is it the amount of political power one attains, the quality of his swordsmanship or how well he serves his lord? With the fall of the second shogunate Japan has sunk into a state of disarray historians now call the Sengoku period, or the era of Warring States. Civil wars rage on throughout the many feudal holdings, where a man may raise his station in life simply by killing his superior. Whilst wandering this war torn country side a nameless ronin stumbles upon a young boy by the name of Kotaro, his dog and the many Chinese assassins dispatched to claim the boy in some strange ritual for immortality. Seeing something of his own past within the child, the nameless swordsman chooses to act as his bodyguard but can he truly keep Kotaro from the clutches of the Ming and their bloodthirsty blonde mercenary, Luo-Lang?

Torrent: http://tracker.muteki-anime.com/down...oh%20Hadan)%20[RaX].torrent

Haven't seen a thread yet of this amazing piece of anime.

It's one of the best I've ever seen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Veteran Member
    Does sound pretty badass.. i might have to watch it later.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Awesome movie. Watched it about a year or so ago. Loved every minute of it.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Awesome movie. Watched it about a year or so ago. Loved every minute of it.
    Exactly~

Veteran Member
    Amazing movie.. just watched it..

Thad dog is badass..

Watched it when it was released 2 years ago. Popstar voices tend to be meh, but the TOKIO guy did Nanashi pretty well, IMHO. Other than that, the plot is rather predictable for a Samurai film, but the action scenes were great.

Megaupload links anywhere?

(my computer has finally turned against me and doesn't want to download any more torrents...)

at 27% this thing just stopped and wouldn't go...

I watched it not too long ago. Animation is great, Voice actors are great, main characters are great, but the story line was meh.

Good art though
    A pie in the sky?

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Megaupload links anywhere?

(my computer has finally turned against me and doesn't want to download any more torrents...)
    I found a couple, but each has specific problems so i'll post them all and describe their dilemmas. you decide

This is the movie in its original language with english subs, but as you see its devided in 3 different files, all .avi though
    This one is a single link, but it is subbed in spanish