3 6.00%
  • 3/5

5 10.00%
  • 4/5

13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh, nvm my last post. I think I get what Aizen was saying now. He wasn't saying Ichigo took Rukia's powers because of the Hougyoku, but she didn't get them back like she was supposed to because it was obeying her guilty desires. Thus why she got her powers back after it was removed. That makes sense.

I now think that if Urahara did indeed not know what the hougyoku's true powers were the first time he used it, which seems highly unlikely he could create something and not know exactly what it does, he for sure figured it out after seeing the effects of it on Rukia, Chad and Orihime.

It kind of makes Urahara out to be stupid if it is true that he did not know the hougyoku's real powers even after using it on the Vaizards. Think about what Aizen was saying, that if the hougyoku's only powers were to blur the line between shinigami and hollow, then it should not have worked on Shinji and company because at least two of them were already full blown hollows by then. They would have become arrancars, not vaizards. It definitely seems like Kisuke should have picked up on that.

I personally don't see any way that Kisuke could possibly have missed that, and thus he is much more sinister(or at least devious) than we have been led to believe.
    Last edited by SquadZero; 04-22-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Bleach/ Naruto fan

Bleach

I didn't mean to say all the captains have reached there limitation I was merely using "god" Aizen as a marker of sorts for this. All we know for sure is Aizen is at his limit seemingly not in bankai or shikai and Isshen isn't either and that Aizen at his limit is fighting and seemingly losing to Isshen.

Using Aizen as the god like character he is it only would seem logical that Isshen or even the royal guard(if by chance Isshen is not) would be at greater power and further limits then the gotei 13/ and Aizen.

Does this mean a power up for Aizen from the Hougyoku? if so how much further out of league is Ichigo after such.

Bleach/ Naruto fan

Bleach

Is it just me or does page 17 of the chapter where Aizen says " The Hougyoku truly does possess the power to altogether annihilate the horizon where the divine and earthly meet" another way of saying I don't need the Kings key anymore to enter The King's realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenoco View Post
    Aizen said this in the chapter we just read. Page 2 first panel to be exact.

" I have reached my limit. The Limit of my shinigami self. "

The royal guard is supposed to be the protectors of the King. I know if I was King I would have the most powerful people be my guards. More powerful then the Gotei 13. So in just the "thin air" i pulled a simple and most likely accurate statement out of coupled with the standing that most of us think Isshen is from them we determine that Aizen being at his limit is as a shinigami means that the limit of him has to be passed by isshen who is clearly not in bankai or shikai that we know off and has pushed aizen there. This makes the limit further possibly or at least maybe a way to increase the limit that Aizen is claiming to be at?
    Pay attention to the parts in bold from Aizen's statement. He's clearly talking about his own personal limit. The "limit" that he and he alone has simply because he's Aizen.

Now certainly, it's possible that other Shinigami's "limits" could be the same as Aizen, but why do you think that all Shinigami in existence have this same exact "limit" as Aizen? The Captains have all reached their limits? Do you really think Captain Hitsugaya has hit the "limit" of his Shinigami abilities? If they were all at the "limits" of their Shinigami abilities, then Aizen wouldn't have walked all over them. But he did. Why? If we go with what you say and assume that all the Captains have reached their limits, the only explanation is that the "limits" for each Captain is different from Aizen's.

So yea, your "the captains are at the limit of their shimigami powers" statement is pulled right out of thin air. You're assuming that Aizen's "limit" is the same "limit" for every Shinigami. The 'simple and more accurate' statement would be this "limit" differs depending on the Shinigami.

But I see where I went wrong with your first post. I should have just answered it. So here's the answer to your Question.

"If Aizen has reached his limit of Shinigami abilities and the Captains are at the limits of their Shinigami abilities, How can the Royal Guard be more powerful than the limit?"

It's a very simple answer. The Royal Guard members' "limits" may be equal to or higher than that of Aizen's. Hence the above in the bold where Aizen speaks of his and his limit alone, and not the "limit" of anyone else.

thats the person ive been waiting for,
    now i cant wait for the next release

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

i follow bleach every week, it still lost me completly...

@revenoco

are you thinking that aizen has the highest limit among the captain coz of his sort of god-like aura. So it makes him the strongest if ever he reached it. And if he is getting pawned by isshin without a bankai that makes the captain pretty weak. But we don't know if aizen has the highest limit or not.

Simply put:

Aizen just said "Hey let's move on with the story, I'm gonna transform".

Done.

Can't really care about all that jibber jabber, only thing worth of notice is Urahara coming in.

orgasmic chapter....man I can't wait for the next one w00t!

too bad the next week is the golden week so there won't be a bleach chatper T_T

well, after reading the naruto chapter all I can say is

Spoiler!