13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Badassery when Kisuke showed up imo

EPIC!!!

FINALLY!!!
    i want that cane

This convenient plot twist (as usual) is funny. So now Bleach has become Arabian Nights. If The Hogyoku acts like a "Genie" in granting wishes, how many does each person get?

I ask because Aizen would have used up 11 plus wishes on The Espada alone right? In addition to that, how come none of the Espada got their hearts desire? You're telling me that Barragan didn't want to kill Aizen and rule at the top of all living things? Yeah...okay. This was nothing more than a way for Kubo to properly explain some of his screws ups before he ends the series. It's like the last episode of Lost when MiB claimed to had been parading as Jack Shepherd.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    This convenient plot twist (as usual) is funny. So now Bleach has become Arabian Nights. If The Hogyoku acts like a "Genie" in granting wishes, how many does each person get?

I ask because Aizen would have used up 11 plus wishes on The Espada alone right? In addition to that, how come none of the Espada got their hearts desire? You're telling me that Barragan didn't want to kill Aizen and rule at the top of all living things? Yeah...okay. This was nothing more than a way for Kubo to properly explain some of his screws ups before he ends the series. It's like the last episode of Lost when MiB claimed to had been parading as Jack Shepherd.
    simple, aizen did not let barragan rub his magic lamp. But he did let ichigo rub on it slightly. Now I'm starting to accept the whole "planned it all" thing.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    so many pages, such small content. As always, it could all be reduced to 4 pages.
    yup, as awesome as it was, and it was awesome, it could definitely been more condensed. then again, kubo like to do things in a stylish and flashy manner and that ends up taking more and more pages and space
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Bleach/ Naruto fan

Bleach

man I have to say this is getting more interesting. First Isshen fighting Aizen to his limit ( without bankai or shikai for either / nor even looking to break a sweat on Isshen) seems kinda unbelievable. Second the Hougyoku now has a will of its own?! what? There is way to many questions to be answered and instead of answering a few he is throwing us many many more.

just a random off topic question though. IF Aizen is at the limit of shimigami and the captains are at the limit of their shimigami powers how can the Royal Guard be more powerful than the limit? Right now it looks as if Isshen could have ended this series when Aizen rose up at the execution grounds if he had his power.

One other thing in my rant but ichigo is the main character fighting the god being Aizen who ichigos father is /has been owning up to this point. I beginning to think Ichigo is going to pull out one of those. "i am the only one who can exploit your weakness/ am your weakness*pushes the red button* aizen dies/universe saved moments" cause Ichigo doesn't seem like he has anywhere near more power/ battle prowness than all the other captains/vizards/ Isshen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenoco View Post
    man I have to say this is getting more interesting. First Isshen fighting Aizen to his limit ( without bankai or shikai for either / nor even looking to break a sweat on Isshen) seems kinda unbelievable. Second the Hougyoku now has a will of its own?! what? There is way to many questions to be answered and instead of answering a few he is throwing us many many more.

just a random off topic question though. IF Aizen is at the limit of shimigami and the captains are at the limit of their shimigami powers how can the Royal Guard be more powerful than the limit? Right now it looks as if Isshen could have ended this series when Aizen rose up at the execution grounds if he had his power.

One other thing in my rant but ichigo is the main character fighting the god being Aizen who ichigos father is /has been owning up to this point. I beginning to think Ichigo is going to pull out one of those. "i am the only one who can exploit your weakness/ am your weakness*pushes the red button* aizen dies/universe saved moments" cause Ichigo doesn't seem like he has anywhere near more power/ battle prowness than all the other captains/vizards/ Isshen.
    It's never said that the Royal Guard members are necessarily stronger than any of the current Gotei 13. That's all assumption on our part though it would only make sense if they were stronger than your average Captain.

But anyway, no Captain has reached the "limit" of their Shinigami abilities (that we know of). You've just pulled that assumption out of thin air. And that's where the rest of your paragraph falls apart after that. So with that in mind, you could say that none of the Royal Guard members have reached the "limits" of their Shinigami abilities either. That "limit" is more than likely different for each and every Shinigami.

I loved the little back and forth that Ichigo and Isshin had there for a brief moment where Isshin claims to not know what the hell is going on or what Aizen is talking about, yet there he was getting pissed and acting like he knew what Aizen was saying.

I honestly still don't quite understand what the hell the hougyoku does, but it seems like it manifests the hearts desires of anyone who is near. But to use that as the explanation of how Ichigo originally got Rukia's powers seems like a plot hole, because she couldn't have had the hougyoku then, because she didn't have the gigai from urahara yet, which is when I assumed he "installed" it into her soul. I dunno, maybe I'm missing something.

anyway, 5/5 for Urahara showing up at the end. Its about damn time.

Bleach/ Naruto fan
    Afro Thunda said:
    But anyway, no Captain has reached the "limit" of their Shinigami abilities (that we know of). You've just pulled that assumption out of thin air. And that's where the rest of your paragraph falls apart after that. So with that in mind, you could say that none of the Royal Guard members have reached the "limits" of their Shinigami abilities either. That "limit" is more than likely different for each and every Shinigami.

Aizen said this in the chapter we just read. Page 2 first panel to be exact.

" I have reached my limit. The Limit of my shinigami self. "

The royal guard is supposed to be the protectors of the King. I know if I was King I would have the most powerful people be my guards. More powerful then the Gotei 13. So in just the "thin air" i pulled a simple and most likely accurate statement out of coupled with the standing that most of us think Isshen is from them we determine that Aizen being at his limit is as a shinigami means that the limit of him has to be passed by isshen who is clearly not in bankai or shikai that we know off and has pushed aizen there. This makes the limit further possibly or at least maybe a way to increase the limit that Aizen is claiming to be at?

shinigamis has different levels of limitation. It only makes sense that aizen has reached his shinigami limitation. If he were not then what's the purpose of obtaining the hougyoku if he is more powerful than the royal guards or even the king himself. And we don't know if the captains has reached their shinigami limits. I'm sure toshiro hasn't reached his