• 4/5

13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 401 Discussion/402 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

About time Kisuke showed up. I was surprised that Kubo didn't waste pages with his specialty black ink.

I almost freaked out for a second because I thought it was Gin that attacked Aizen in the last couple of pages. So the Hogyoku acts like a "Genie" so to speak. The "Ultimate Bad Guy Overpowered by the Ultimate Tool with a Will of It's Own" Route has just appeared. Now we have to see if Kubo is gonna go that way. I hope he doesn't though. That would surely knock the "God Complex" view I have of Aizen right off the map. Looks like everyone I didn't want to show up, so this arc could end, is showing up. I wonder when we'll see the end.

Exactly what i have been waiting for, i really do hope kisuke was aware of the true hougyouku's power unless he just got played by his own creation. And it was also funny with the ichigo and his dad argument. And it was also kind of funny on the page were ichigo blocked gin's sword in the very top panel. And i wonder what kind of attack was that, that urahara used. Any guesses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I almost freaked out for a second because I thought it was Gin that attacked Aizen in the last couple of pages. So the Hogyoku acts like a "Genie" so to speak. The "Ultimate Bad Guy Overpowered by the Ultimate Tool with a Will of It's Own" Route has just appeared. Now we have to see if Kubo is gonna go that way. I hope he doesn't though. That would surely knock the "God Complex" view I have of Aizen right off the map. Looks like everyone I didn't want to show up, so this arc could end, is showing up. I wonder when we'll see the end.
    Dude so true man, i thought it was gin

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

So Aizen has literal polt-kai...

Though I gotta say, the Hogyokou kind of gave Chad the short end of the stick, ability wise. Orihime gets the power to completely reject reality and Chad gets a couple of upgrades to his arms. Wonder if Tatsuki or Keigo will manifest anything spectacular.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Holy Shit!!! that was an awesome chapter!!!

anyways now we have 2 questions
    1. What is Aizens true will: I believe it's to become a true god and ruler of all 4 demensions (earth, HM, SS and Royal Rhelm)
    2. What is Urahara's true will and did he know about the Hougyoko's real power: I believe he did but I'm still unsure if he is good or evil even tho he is my fav character

Edit: @ Suichimo if Keigo's will would manifest his superpower should be the ability to get every women he wants.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post

1. What is Aizens true will: I believe it's to become a true god and ruler of all 4 demensions (earth, HM, SS and Royal Rhelm)
    2. What is Urahara's true will and did he know about the Hougyoko's real power: I believe he did but I'm still unsure if he is good or evil even tho he is my fav character

Edit: @ Suichimo if Keigo's will would manifest his superpower should be the ability to get every women he wants.
    I second that keigo theory,haha

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post

I agree. It's been a long time since kubo released such awesome chapter!!!

1. that's also my thought but since the hougyoku has it's own will it could just take over aizen in due time. Someone here had a theory like that. For all we know the hougyoku planned it all not aizen

2. Again I agree, i think kisuke knows the true power of the hougyoku that's why he wanted to get rid of it in the first place

I love seeing kisuke but where is yoruichi? maybe she is the one who went to HM to free kenpachi and company

so many pages, such small content. As always, it could all be reduced to 4 pages.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    so many pages, such small content. As always, it could all be reduced to 4 pages.
    yup, as awesome as it was, and it was awesome, it could definitely been more condensed. then again, kubo like to do things in a stylish and flashy manner and that ends up taking more and more pages and space
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!