3 6.00%
  • 3/5

5 10.00%
  • 4/5

13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Once again I'm impressed with direction bleach is going these days a good chapter with some sensible explanations.

- Now we know why Chad-o & Inoue gained their abilities

- Makes me wonder if Gin gained any special abilities being near Aizen and the H-cube

- I think the H-cube responds to the strongest will in the vicinity so maybe if Ichigo's will becomes strong enough it will Give access to more power and maybe full control of his H2 form during his final fight with Aizen.

- Also now another important question has been answered as I have always wondered why Aizen didnt just pwn everyone from the start and then take his time with the cube.

He couldnt as he had no chance against Yamamto in a 1 on 1 and he is not the unbeatable god that he was portrayed as being stopping bankai's with his fingers and hands and such.

I have said this before but the fact he has been pushed to his limits by Isshin shows how strong Isshin is and that Aizen indeed is not an unlimited god.

Now things should get really interesting but there is no Bleach next week because of golden week oh boy....

5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Quite an epic chapter, urahara shows up looking all serious, so the next chapter gotta be serious. I wonder if he has figured a way to counter the hougyoku.

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- I think the H-cube responds to the strongest will in the vicinity so maybe if Ichigo's will becomes strong enough it will Give access to more power and maybe full control of his H2 form during his final fight with Aizen.

5/5
    that makes a lot of sense i can see something along those lines happening ichigo's will to save others will help him make the h cube focus on his wants

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I hope this doesnt end like Z fighters vs Brolly

cuz everything is about the same so far hahah

awesome chpater
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

The way I take it is that the Hyougoku isn't a "genie" it just lets you accomplish anything you are "capable" of. It gets rid of the inner limits of the person in its vicinity so that they can achieve what they truely desire, but if what they want is impossible then they will not be able to achieve it.

Saying this I really don't see how Aizen could possibly be a "God" in that he doesn't have the potential for it. Who does really, other than the Gods themselves...

I love how Aizen talks as if he knows everything about everyone and acts like everyone is a moron for not knowing the Hyougoku's true purpose, especially Urahara. Are you friggen serious!?! Hes the one who created it you dumbass! I'm pretty sure he has SOME idea as to what it is lol!

Im getting tired of Aizen, time for him to go or learn that he isn't hot shit anymore!
    A pie in the sky?

I still have this weird feeling that Urahara is the one pulling the strings. He just seems too know too much and is willing to help too much. I think Aizen is just his pawn and doesn't even know it

The King........

-_-'
    Aim for the head or the hougyoku when you're unnoticed, you fricking stupid characters of bleach!!!
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

so, let me get this right. the Hougyoku can make anything happen, given if the proper "materials" or whatever or available for it to make so?.

and Aizen literally wants the Hougyoku to grant him power enough to not only, destroy the Spirit King, but negate and destroy the balance between the real world and spirit world. if i am wrong then cool, but given what i had to read for like 6 times, this was really hard to grasp. like some "puppetmaster explanation in Ghost in the Shell" and sh*t. da*n, Kubo, leave my brain alone, yo.

p.s., anyone notice Ichigo hasn't even bothered to go Hollow on Gin?. is that really insulting given the past battles he's had since entering Hueco Mundo, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenoco View Post
    @ afro thunda if you read my other posts I corrected the errored comment of all the Captains/Shimigami have reached their Limit. I agree with you it is his limit.

What I am more interested in why or how he can be at his limit when we have spent the greater part of 402 chapters watching him do pretty much nothing but be god like. We bring in Isshen for couple of chapters and all the sudden god Aizen is at his limit. This is basically Dbz with swords.

back to the limit thing though: how does Ichigo fit into all of this if his dad can fight aizen to his limit and Aizens gonna get a power up?

It's because Isshin is the strongest guy he fought so far. Well except maybe for Yamaji but aizen has a counter for him. And in my observation aizen wasn't using his zan ability on ishhin so maybe isshin is not under aizens kyouka suigetsu which make him tougher to fight.

Well ichigo is still far from his limits. In terms of reiatsu alone he could be the strongest guy out there. I know Ishhin is still not showing his full power but ichigo can surpass his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Once again I'm impressed with direction bleach is going these days a good chapter with some sensible explanations.

- Now we know why Chad-o & Inoue gained their abilities

- Makes me wonder if Gin gained any special abilities being near Aizen and the H-cube

- Also now another important question has been answered as I have always wondered why Aizen didnt just pwn everyone from the start and then take his time with the cube.

He couldnt as he had no chance against Yamamto in a 1 on 1 and he is not the unbeatable god that he was portrayed as being stopping bankai's with his fingers and hands and such.

I have said this before but the fact he has been pushed to his limits by Isshin shows how strong Isshin is and that Aizen indeed is not an unlimited god.

Now things should get really interesting but there is no Bleach next week because of golden week oh boy....

5/5
    totally agree. this chapter just answered a lot of important questions. I can't believe some people gave this chapter a thumbs down.

Maybe the hougyoku responds to the strongest reiatsu out there which could be ichigo