3 6.00%
  • 3/5

5 10.00%
  • 4/5

13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Wait, didnt Urahara "Socket" the hogyoku in Rukia AFTER the first fight where Ichigo turned into a Shinigami?

Haha, Gin is so funny. Man, bleach is starting to pick up again.

finally the moment ive been waiting for...urahara finally arrives. im sure we will get a lengthy explanation of this hougyoku mess next week

twitter.com/jedijuck

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i used to think why need so many characters to fight just one person? but now everybody has had their shot against him even though isshin doesn't look like he's broke a sweat still don't think he'll be able to defeat aizen (i'm not saying he's weaeker than aizen) it's just because he has that whole hougyoku thing inside him so its ideal that uruharra san the creator of the hougyoku turns up he made it so i think he should know how to break it

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Wait, didnt Urahara "Socket" the hogyoku in Rukia AFTER the first fight where Ichigo turned into a Shinigami?
    Aizen didn't possess it then, no. He used Rukia as a tool to get it back because he knew that Urahara would find it hard to resist to use her as a tool to hide it forever.

I thought the chapter was pretty awesome. He didn't create the key as I thought so yet another cliffhanger though. The comical relief was very random this time and I had hoped a more serious fight between Gin and Ichigo. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Aizen didn't possess it then, no. He used Rukia as a tool to get it back because he knew that Urahara would find it hard to resist to use her as a tool to hide it forever.

I thought the chapter was pretty awesome. He didn't create the key as I thought so yet another cliffhanger though. The comical relief was very random this time and I had hoped a more serious fight between Gin and Ichigo. Oh well.
    I didn't mean Aizen. I meant Rukia. Rukia didn't have the Hogyoku until the fake body Urahara gave her right?

Two things:

First, how does Aizen know that the will of the Hogyoku is for him to be merged. For instance, could the Hogyoku actually want Gin? And Aizen has been manipulated.

Second, seems like we will finally get to see one of the most mysterious bankais from Urahara. Who kept saying "his bankai was not for 'this' purpose". Would be interesting if he designed his bankai exactly for this purpose. Similarly to Aizen designing the hollow to kill captain commander.

Just some thought! Awesome chapter. Had to read it twice to figure out what Aizen was babbling about.

Bleach/ Naruto fan

Bleach

@ afro thunda if you read my other posts I corrected the errored comment of all the Captains/Shimigami have reached their Limit. I agree with you it is his limit.

What I am more interested in why or how he can be at his limit when we have spent the greater part of 402 chapters watching him do pretty much nothing but be god like. We bring in Isshen for couple of chapters and all the sudden god Aizen is at his limit. This is basically Dbz with swords.

back to the limit thing though: how does Ichigo fit into all of this if his dad can fight aizen to his limit and Aizens gonna get a power up?

I as I said a year or so ago. Urahara hid the Hogyoku in her while she was still in Soul Society. He gave her the Gigai after she had her powers sucked out of her to turn her mortal.

Everything that has Gin and Urahara in it is a instant win, even if it doesn't make much sense.

On a side note, why Urahara didn't just "wish" for the hogyoku to be destroyed?