3 6.00%
  • 3/5

5 10.00%
  • 4/5

13 26.00%
  • 5/5

27 54.00%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    On the Hell topic, what exactly is it? Is HM hell? or is it a totally different place?

So when good people die or when they turn into hollows and die then they go to SS.

But when bad people die they go to Hell.

SS has the Gotei 13 to govern over the good souls, so im guessing Hell has a similar group governing over the bad ones? Maybe they are evil souls too?

But then what is HM? Id let it go more if there were both Shinigami and Hollows living there but it seems to be predominantly hollow there. So SS has predominantly Shinigami and ruled by Gotei 13, then HM which is predominantly Hollow (probably all bad because none have the "pretty lights going to SS" animation when they die) must be hell right? And HM has a Gotei 13 counterpart?

idk...I just hope Hell is explained in an arc one day, seems so interesting down there, much less faggotry and nice-ities...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    On the Hell topic, what exactly is it? Is HM hell? or is it a totally different place?

So when good people die or when they turn into hollows and die then they go to SS.

But when bad people die they go to Hell.

SS has the Gotei 13 to govern over the good souls, so im guessing Hell has a similar group governing over the bad ones? Maybe they are evil souls too?

But then what is HM? Id let it go more if there were both Shinigami and Hollows living there but it seems to be predominantly hollow there. So SS has predominantly Shinigami and ruled by Gotei 13, then HM which is predominantly Hollow (probably all bad because none have the "pretty lights going to SS" animation when they die) must be hell right? And HM has a Gotei 13 counterpart?

idk...I just hope Hell is explained in an arc one day, seems so interesting down there, much less faggotry and nice-ities...

Hell is where hollows and really bad humans who died go to have their souls cleansed as explained in the manga. SS is where Shinigamis and dead souls go. Hueco Mundo is where hollows go to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Hell is where hollows and really bad humans who died go to have their souls cleansed as explained in the manga. SS is where Shinigamis and dead souls go. Hueco Mundo is where hollows go to live.
    But in terms of balance it doesn't make sense, hollows have a place (HM), "destroyed" hollows have a place (Hell), Shinigami have a place (SS), I guess ghosts just live on Earth then? A place for everyone?

I was thinking that just like SS is surrounded by Rukongai and Shinigami live in SS and ghosts in Rukongai. Maybe HM surrounds Hell? Hollows live in HM and Hell Shinigami live in Hell?

lol I have no idea anymore, just getting confused...
    A pie in the sky?

But in terms of balance it doesn't make sense, hollows have a place (HM), "destroyed" hollows have a place (Hell), Shinigami have a place (SS), I guess ghosts just live on Earth then? A place for everyone?

I was thinking that just like SS is surrounded by Rukongai and Shinigami live in SS and ghosts in Rukongai. Maybe HM surrounds Hell? Hollows live in HM and Hell Shinigami live in Hell?

Destroyed hollows and people who lived really bad lives are sent to hell to be cleansed to go to SS. Stop making it harder than what it should be. Fuck balance. Hell in this manga is not permanent unless otherwise.

Yeah dude that just sounds confusing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hollows can be made out of good or bad people as seen by Orihime's brother who got turned into a hollow. When a hollow who was a good person is "cleansed"/killed by a shinigami they go to SS, where all "good" souls go. When a shinigami kills a hollow who was a bad person, they are only cleansed of "sins" committed while a hollow, if they were especially evil before that they go to hell.

Spoiler!

So, it actually seems hell is permanent. And there is at least one badass down there with a huge zanpakuto it looks like. lol.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SquadZero; 05-01-2010 at 01:20 PM.

It's not about balance. You kind of have to think Kubo being inspired by both Buddhist and Western ideas of the afterlife. It doesn't have to make sense. There is probably a heaven as well, which is more a proper heaven rather than SS.