Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by L337Bunny View Post
    I want to see the rest of captains bankai... hopefully that happens eventually
    I don't have faith in it happening. Tite Kubo's always using Hitsugaya and Rangiku and sometimes Byakuya and Kenpachi. The other captains are barely there. We got to see some cool stuff during the Soul Society arc, but everything besides the Kurotsuchi-Ishida, Kenpachi-Ichigo, and Byakuya-Ichigo fights wasn't really fleshed out.

I'm afraid Tite Kubo's only going to use the popular characters, for fear of losing more readers. That would only make the series worse though. :(
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    I think the first mistake was when Orihime healed them both. Now this fight's gonna go on forever. -__-
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

It's pretty dang slow, that's for sure. At least the fights look interesting for about 5 pages. :z

I think another problem in the manga is the quality of the fights...I feel like with the Grimmjaw vs Ichigo fight there isn't enough detail to 'help' the reader understand the impact/details of the fight. Just lots of lines (for speed), angry faces, and sword vs. claw stuff. I really want to see it animated b/c it just seems so generic on the manga pages. Example from the most recent chapter:

Compared to my all around favorite fight...Kenpachi vs Ichigo, I think there is a clear understanding of what is going on between the two. Hell, when I saw it animated it was like 'rewatching' the manga. For your viewing pleasure:

true...

I also felt a bit lost the last few chapters you sometimes even can't see what's what

It's like Naruto, and DBZ, and any other Jump manga that is successful but then runs out of author ideas and involvement. The strategy from the top is "More of the same, don't change anything, don't let anything happen, what you're doing right now is making us lots of money."

It's a damned shame, but that seems to be what's happening here.
    I use sarcasm because I'm not close enough to strangle you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toost Inc. View Post
    all that has happened so far is a girl gets taken away and everybody sees that as an excuse to go on rampaging XD
    :laugh Very true, very true

Edit: Everyone's running out of ideas these days if you people haven't notice. Bleach manga is just dragging the fight, Bleach anime is adding fillers, Naruto anime is spending about 10 seconds on one picture, etc.
    Last edited by BabiiAdaa; 07-18-2007 at 07:40 PM.

You can download some of the chapters at the scanlations sub-forum. Bleachexile.com (though I really don't recommend it due to the pop-ups, and a lot of annoying things) has most of them I think.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

I don't even bother with reading it weekly already; don't think I lost of lot entertainment anyway.
    Grimmjow's release wasn't what I had expected. Like, perhapes Grimmjow was losing and Ichigo was feeling weak, and suddenly the bad guys seem to be winning all over again . . . . .
    Bleach's storyline had just become...well, bleached up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Nell is the most annoying piece of crap ever. Die plz? k thx. -_-
    i found nell quite adorable ._.

but yes i agree that it's slow. it's just a lot of fighting, a lot of angsting/emo-ing/being philosophical and so on. snail pace plot advancement