Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I just want the fight between Ichigo and Grimjjow to end alrdy, I mean what about Rukia who's bleeding to death?! Ichigo was goin to help her but now hes like completey forgotten!

when does the movie come out on sub ,,, i seen the raw one i just could't understand it

I agree 1000% with the topic of this thread. I mean Bleach was really good in the beginning... But lately, it's been going anywhere but up. Hope TK gets things together, SOON.
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    not only is it slow moving but does anyone else think its pretty repetative? i know a lot of animes do it but bleach is like "same story, different version".

isn't that slow, have you ever seen bloody one peice....FINISH ALREADY, Milks it like cows i swear they still havent found the one peice
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

nothing as slow as the naruto shippuuden -.-'

I like K. Tites drawings and hope it goes on further.

Emperor
    I hate the creators of Bleach now each week I get so excited to see how the story's developed and I end up seeing Ichigo and Grimjaw still in a really long overdone fight leaving me disappointed. Do something cool, do something new, or do something funny, as long as wtvr they do allows us to move on with the freaking plot.

AznDevil Wrote:
    I hate the creators of Bleach now each week I get so excited to see how the story's developed and I end up seeing Ichigo and Grimjaw still in a really long overdone fight leaving me disappointed. Do something cool, do something new, or do something funny, as long as wtvr they do allows us to move on with the freaking plot.
    Am the biggest Grimmjow fan, but couldn't agree with you more. Bleach is getting too repetitive. I find that the only new release I actually find quite funny and interesting now-a-days is One Piece. I've quit watching Bleach anime for a while now, I really hope a good twist comes up in the story to jump start the dead heart. (*Cough* bring Uliquorra back...NOW *Cough*)
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."

Ditto, I hate tha allround fighting right now. I certainly wouldn't mind if it speeded up, I really enjoyed byakuya. But it shouldn't affect the story aspect. The SS arc. was perfect, HM is a bit sucky and I only follow it cuz I hope it actually will lead to a great climax eventually. But Kubo is a bit out of inspiration now I think. He's holding up on story and prolongs to fights.