• |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    oh no....next week is golden week...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Well it seems he cant get the memory of Akainu killing Ace out of his head so I think its Akainus time to sleep with the fishes if you know what I mean.
    Luffy still needs to grow and become stronger to even consider facing Akainu, maybe that's why his at Amazon lilly, boa could teach him how to use his Haki.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Luffy still needs to grow and become stronger to even consider facing Akainu, maybe that's why his at Amazon lilly, boa could teach him how to use his Haki.
    Its obvious that hes too weak at the moment but in my opinion Akainu should be the next big enemy Luffy should defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    of course just mastering haki wont be enough even in terms of physical strength the difference is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Its obvious that hes too weak at the moment but in my opinion Akainu should be the next big enemy Luffy should defeat.
    Well that's definitely not going to happen.

Luffy doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of taking on Akainu, and it'll stay that way until he's at least...at LEAST as competent with Haki as Rayleigh. And even then it doesn't look good. It's that bad of a match up.

I'm guessing a major time skip will be necessary before we see a Luffy/Akainu confrontation.

so "ยค(%# great chapter, love how it turned out with luffys reaction and all!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Y cant the time skip idea just DIE its not odas style AWWWWWWWWWWWW
    also i dont get it if grap wanted luffy and ace to be marines so bad y did he not keep them around marines all the time let them frow up in the culture and let them get close i dont get y he left them with criminals if he wanted the to be marines i am smelling a side plot comeing on lol

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Well that's definitely not going to happen.

Luffy doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of taking on Akainu, and it'll stay that way until he's at least...at LEAST as competent with Haki as Rayleigh. And even then it doesn't look good. It's that bad of a match up.

I'm guessing a major time skip will be necessary before we see a Luffy/Akainu confrontation.
    I didnt say it was going to happen I just think it would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Y cant the time skip idea just DIE its not odas style AWWWWWWWWWWWW
    also i dont get it if grap wanted luffy and ace to be marines so bad y did he not keep them around marines all the time let them frow up in the culture and let them get close i dont get y he left them with criminals if he wanted the to be marines i am smelling a side plot comeing on lol
    Garp secretly wanted them to be pirates.

I don't think that the next bigshot Luffy has to fight will be Akainu at all.

Considering that Ace wouldn't even have had to face Akainu if it wasn't for Blackbeard... I think the Luffy vs Blackbeard fight will happen before Akainu.

And yes.. it is a major fight... and will take a long time for it to happen.. but the way luffy is now.. he doesn't stand the slightest chance of even landing a hit on Akainu, rather than beat him. So the way I see it... Luffy vs. Blackbeard, then Luffy Akainu, towards the end of the story.

Changes... I think Luffy will become a bit more serious as a captain, he will stop being this "carefree, nothing on his mind, "I'm strong"" person seeing how he got a taste of what the real bigshots are capable of doing. He will stay on Amazon Lily till Hancock gives him just the basics of Haki, because after the loss of his brother.. he will want to meet up with his nakama, which he hasn't seen for around a month (considering it takes him a week to recover fully and is able to start "Haki" training.)

After that they can continue with the story, and him learning how to control his "Hakoshou Haki" as they go.

What do you guys think of this analysis? =)

well in the story line its only been about 2 weeks and 5 or 6 days 3 weeks tops not a mounth yet sorry and since its been almost 3 weeks i seriously think the crew is on there way back to the sunny at this point. if not there looking for luffy yet. luffy only spent a day or two on A.lilly the first time i dont think the crew spent to much longer eaither.