• |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-24-2010 at 07:26 PM.

Mooooaaaaaarrrrrrr.

0_______________________________________________0-brain dead

Excellent chapter! Not only was there a mini timeskip, but we were also able to see Dadan. I do wonder what the Dadan gang did to become such mischievous outlaws whose crimes are larger in number than the stars. I don't really understand why Garp would let outlaws raise Luffy and Ace though. If he wanted them to be strong marines, he should've just trained them himself (although time may not have permitted that). Anyway overall it was an excellent chapter, and I miss Ivankov and the candys.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Luffys reaction was perfect, I loved it. Wonder if they will continue with the flash back next chapter. I jizzed a little when I saw Dadan.
    10/5

Didn't expect Luffy to get back on his feet so soon let alone rampage around the Island, honestly I was hoping to see more of Luffy we had enough flash backs during the war, looks like next week's chapter will be about the past with Ace & Luffy.

great chapter...hope we get a lil more of the past before we move on to reuniting the strawhats

twitter.com/jedijuck

So that's Dadan...not at all what I expected.

I'm guessing Ace saved Luffy's life early on, and that's what we'll see in this flashback. I can't think of anything else that would've formed such a strong bond between them, given they apparently didn't even like each other at first.

Given the extent of Luffy's grief, I'm quite curious as to how his personality will change moving forward. Perhaps the entire tone of this manga will change.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Didn't expect Luffy to get back on his feet so soon let alone rampage around the Island, honestly I was hoping to see more of Luffy we had enough flash backs during the war, looks like next week's chapter will be about the past with Ace & Luffy.
    well in one piece time its been 2 weeks since the war that means its been almost 3 weeks since the straw hats were broken up im sure there all on there way to the sunny. but i agree i thought it would be a few chapters to. and i there u guys r right i think the tone will change and get much more dark.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    So that's Dadan...not at all what I expected.

I'm guessing Ace saved Luffy's life early on, and that's what we'll see in this flashback. I can't think of anything else that would've formed such a strong bond between them, given they apparently didn't even like each other at first.

Given the extent of Luffy's grief, I'm quite curious as to how his personality will change moving forward. Perhaps the entire tone of this manga will change.
    Well it seems he cant get the memory of Akainu killing Ace out of his head so I think its Akainus time to sleep with the fishes if you know what I mean.