Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    From the look of that roster, my characters are going to be Morrigan, Wesker and Tron Bonne.

Shame there's no B.B. Hood or Hayato. It'd have been great if they added a few other Star Gladiator characters too, actually :1

Beer and Music
    ^ Most likely, I'm going to try out some new ones, like Zero and Thor, both awesome characters. I'll still be using Chun Li and Morringan, but man...bring back Captain Commando!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    From the look of that roster, my characters are going to be Morrigan, Wesker and Tron Bonne.

Shame there's no B.B. Hood or Hayato. It'd have been great if they added a few other Star Gladiator characters too, actually :1
    But you've got to admit the Capcom roster is incredibly impressive. With the Marvel roster aside from Deadpool the best compliment I can think of is underwhelming.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Aye. I'm of the same opinion, but I'm a bit biased as I've never been very keen on Marvel in the first place :x

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Aye. I'm of the same opinion, but I'm a bit biased as I've never been very keen on Marvel in the first place :x
    Same here. But I can kind of say my opinion is valid as my friend that loves Marvel agrees that besides Deadpool the roster is random bullshit.

Meh, not like it matters to me. I have my tentative team of Dante, Trish and Mike Haggar so I'm content.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I guess I'll be using Dante, Felicia, and Zero
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

So no one else is showing off the new characters? Ok I will.

Here we have Dr. Doom, Chun-Li, Super Skrull and Trish.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sd...rvel-vs/701928

This trailer announces Captain America and Felicia.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sd...rvel-vs/701930

and finally we have this screenshot of Amaterasu and Thor.

And the list continues to be right.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

The only problem with the list is that Mr. Fantastic is said to be in the game, but Super Skrull's moveset revolves around all the Fantastic 4's powers.

http://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/2889094

Here's an interview about the game with some pretty interesting info, and in Nitsuma's final paragraph he states that no members of the Fantastic 4 could make it into the game, and thus Marvel suggested another character and in comes Super Skrull.

Also confirmed out are Resident Evil's Nemesis and Tyrant characters due to the teen rating.

Despite that the list seems to be right on the money, and that's a good thing concerning Capcom's side, but a bit of a letdown Marvel-wise.

Here's hoping those alternate costumes don't count as actual roster spots and that there might be a few surprises deviating from the list. So far the roster looks sweet.

Marvel's got the male testosterone driven super-heroes locked, while Capcom's got the super-powered babes with killer combos down pat. Can't wait to see the full roster.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    The only problem with the list is that Mr. Fantastic is said to be in the game, but Super Skrull's moveset revolves around all the Fantastic 4's powers.

http://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/2889094

Here's an interview about the game with some pretty interesting info, and in Nitsuma's final paragraph he states that no members of the Fantastic 4 could make it into the game, and thus Marvel suggested another character and in comes Super Skrull.

Also confirmed out are Resident Evil's Nemesis and Tyrant characters due to the teen rating.

Despite that the list seems to be right on the money, and that's a good thing concerning Capcom's side, but a bit of a letdown Marvel-wise.

Here's hoping those alternate costumes don't count as actual roster spots and that there might be a few surprises deviating from the list. So far the roster looks sweet.

Marvel's got the male testosterone driven super-heroes locked, while Capcom's got the super-powered babes with killer combos down pat. Can't wait to see the full roster.
    You forgot about the two most important characters they said will NOT be in it. Phoenix Wright

and Gene from God Hand.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

No Phoenix Wright makes me extremely sad and I've never had the pleasure to play the God Hand series but I'll take your word for it
    From his artwork alone he seems like a badass.

Concerning Capcom I'm glad Zero and Tron Bonne are most likely in, but I think it'd be pretty crazy if they didn't include one of their most well-known and popular characters, who is to my knowledge still their current Mascot.

The Blue Bomber himself has been a Capcom mainstay for years, and even though I prefer Zero I'd hope he'd at least make the cut considering his legacy.
    No more of the original one as he's been in the past two, and Volnutt got his due in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Now I think it's time for his most awesome incarnation to get in on the vs. series fun, even Megaman NT got in for some other Japanese fighter, X needs some serious representation.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!