Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Marvel Vs Capcom 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I saw that earlier today. About time they make it.

Aw man, fighter of 2011 incoming.

This game is going to be awesome. There's so many new characters they can put in with all the new Capcom franchises, and popular Marvel characters they missed out on in the first two installments.

To be honest I was starting to wonder if this game would ever see the light of day. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this one.

And Woot for Chris Redfield making his MVC debut! Trying to take on the Hulk, even in his new roided out state is pretty crazy though.

The graphics in the trailer were pretty sleek too. Here's hoping for some gameplay footage soon.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Can't wait for this game. Already have MVC 2 for my PS3.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Anyone else see the speculated roster?

http://kotaku.com/5518018/marvel-vs-...-16-characters

If Deadpool, Dante, Wesker AND Frank West make it into this game it's a day one buy....mainly for Dante.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Anyone else see the speculated roster?

http://kotaku.com/5518018/marvel-vs-...-16-characters

If Deadpool, Dante, Wesker AND Frank West make it into this game it's a day one buy....mainly for Dante.
    Its already a first day buy for me. Now Dante is going to be in the game makes it even better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cant wait >.<

DANTEEEEEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Seems to be an awful lot of characters with Guns? Still looks to be cool nonetheless. I hope that this time around projectiles can be as useful as beams.

Nice, I'll be importing this.
    Hope they put in more Darkstalkers and SF characters though. Bought MvC 2 on PSN a few months ago and all the Marvel characters are really plain and slugish to use. I always end up going with Morrigan, B.B. Hood and Sakura.