Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121
  1. #51
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Now wait a minute, there's only room for one gun toting, sword slashing, wisecracking badass in this game.

    No wait...having both in is definitely a better idea but, can Dante do THIS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16lsJ...eature=related
    I rest my case
    No but breaking the fourth wall is meh.

    Dante already did this which made him surpass Deadpool immediately.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiXwvni6ng


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #52
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Yeah. I'm getting this game just so I can do Dante vs Ryu.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  3. #53
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Man when this comes out I can see Arisato and Trilight going at it Online all the time lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  4. #54
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Veautiful Joe? Fuck Yeah.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  5. #55
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Man when this comes out I can see Arisato and Trilight going at it Online all the time lol
    Oh yes you can. One of my friends is already championing Deadpool over Dante and I aim to prove him wrong. ;D With the help of Ryu and Morrigan of course.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  6. #56
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Oh yes you can. One of my friends is already championing Deadpool over Dante and I aim to prove him wrong. ;D With the help of Ryu and Morrigan of course.
    I'll see your Ryu and Morrigan and raise you a Spiderman and Wolverine. We'll see who comes out on top

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  7. #57
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I'll see your Ryu and Morrigan and raise you a Spiderman and Wolverine. We'll see who comes out on top
    Haha alright man. That's just a tentative team though. And you can actually swap Ryu for Captain America. Forgot he was confirmed.

    Now Morrigan is my 3rd unless we see Hsien-Ko or Mike Haggar. ;P


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  8. #58
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Haha alright man. That's just a tentative team though. And you can actually swap Ryu for Captain America. Forgot he was confirmed.

    Now Morrigan is my 3rd unless we see Hsien-Ko or Mike Haggar. ;P
    Just an early Marvel team prediction on my side too. Should probably wait till the final roster is revealed before I confirm it.

    Of course if a certain Blue Bomber makes the cut you better believe I'll be using him. If there's at least 3 members from his franchise I'll be rockin team Rockman

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  9. #59
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Just an early Marvel team prediction on my side too. Should probably wait till the final roster is revealed before I confirm it.

    Of course if a certain Blue Bomber makes the cut you better believe I'll be using him. If there's at least 3 members from his franchise I'll be rockin team Rockman
    I wouldn't hold my breath on 3 with only 30 spots. But I bet either Megaman or Zero will make an appearance.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  10. #60
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath on 3 with only 30 spots. But I bet either Megaman or Zero will make an appearance.
    Only if EXE ever made it in Lol Classic is still rocking

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •